Whats Going On In London?

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

RIP to those murdered and speedy recovery to the injured. Enough is Enough, none of this should be happening None of it should be allowed to Happen. The security services need to take control f**k the

And this is why my missus drove my middle daughter to Brighton today so she didnt have to go to London to get a train back to uni ... thank fukc I insisted on It ........

In my opinion this is where we continue to completely come undone as a society.....I dont know Desertbred,i dont know sunni shia or any other f****r im not interested in what he/they have to say....im

Posted Images

There is no negotiation , rehabilitation or compromise with these that brain set is that twisted and warped that they will attack anybody who they deem a target no exceptions are made by these c**ts. The biggest question who is up to the job none of the present applicants as far as I can see. These b*****ds only pick soft innocent targets get them of this mortal coil no deals no quarter should be given. PTS those who are on the lists, fight fire with fire this is where the Government needs to be not sitting in Cobra meetings raising and lowering threat levels.

Something like that needs to happen, but i can't see it happening myself.

It will just carry on and on, the only way is a hard line approach as you say fight fire with f****n fire.

SINDASOX

We can all sit here moaning about it but in all honesty how many of us are going to get up and do something? How many of us are going to do something pro active?

like what?
Exactly my point, i asked that question earlier. I dont think anything joe public does within the confines of the law is gonna make a difference Edited by daveee88

all we heard on the radio last weeks was about kt perry,adrianna,etc tickets sold out in min etc etc,ffs not one person saying anything solid.i think we better get used to these attacks cause may aint gonna do f**k all.stay away from cities.

Not every Irishman supported the IRA and not every Muslim is a murdering b*****d ,but the only community that can stop this grief is the Muslim one why aren't they being dragged out the mosques and turned in by their own,

• Like 4

Not every Irishman supported the IRA and not every Muslim is a murdering b*****d ,but the only community that can stop this grief is the Muslim one why aren't they being dragged out the mosques and turned in by their own,

becouse i suppose there is some fkd up part of the koran that doesnt alow them to grass up there own

• Like 1

The only thing that will come of this is a ring of steel around Westminster to protect the very people causing all this shit with there foreign policy,s and open door policy,s of the last 15/20 years we might get a shit song by Bono and some candle lighting ceremony while they eat kit cats at yet another cobra meeting, still more chance of winning the lottery so know I won't change anything I do in the future feck em

• Like 3

becouse i suppose there is some fkd up part of the koran that doesnt alow them to grass up there own

Or perhaps a larger percentage than they'd have you believe support them.

"We can't even talk about Islam without being called racist islamophobes. "

DIDO 1 This is not about racism or islam its about terorrism I am called all sorts do I give a flying f**k ? NO .

I have Children and Grandchildren do I want to see them murdered or maimed by anybody no I dont. Terorrism doesnt see colour creed or religion only vunerability. Better to break a few eggs and f**k PC and those who are afraid to break wind in case they are called a name..

Hahaha not about Islam ?????