Whats Going On In London?

and when you do criticise islam they reply you read it wrong what's your source they can't explain it to you cos your thick so why bother when they the numb c**t following a ideology from 1500 year ago and we are numb

1465 clown go away .got a bit of back up now lads LOL all 3 of you not got an ounce between you

desertbred your an old man but come on when have muslims been able to fight generations of cowards that why you all run here isn't it love your homeland but ran away I'm from generations of fighting men when the world wars come my ancestors fought not run like yours pal

traitor comes to mind,,

Tosser in your case go try it on with Annie again LOL

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

RIP to those murdered and speedy recovery to the injured. Enough is Enough, none of this should be happening None of it should be allowed to Happen. The security services need to take control f**k the

And this is why my missus drove my middle daughter to Brighton today so she didnt have to go to London to get a train back to uni ... thank fukc I insisted on It ........

In my opinion this is where we continue to completely come undone as a society.....I dont know Desertbred,i dont know sunni shia or any other f****r im not interested in what he/they have to say....im

Posted Images

and when you do criticise islam they reply you read it wrong what's your source they can't explain it to you cos your thick so why bother when they the numb c**t following a ideology from 1500 year ago and we are numb

1465 clown go away .got a bit of back up now lads LOL all 3 of you not got an ounce between you

desertbred your an old man but come on when have muslims been able to fight generations of cowards that why you all run here isn't it love your homeland but ran away I'm from generations of fighting men when the world wars come my ancestors fought not run like yours pal

traitor comes to mind,,
runs in the genes deserts family turned yellow ran

here then he would turn on us the country saved him for a muslim I make you right

What happens now then lads ? Light more candles? Peacefull coming together of all faiths? Or are folk gonna get of there arses and go onto the streets ? Ffs there slaughtering our weans and wummin

People will whine and winge allday tomorrow on social media then go back to their dull boring mundane jobs come Monday morning and this time next week it will have seemed a life time away I despair for the future of this country and my kids and grandkids.

i assume you will be doing something different?

No not realy just carry on as normal.

• Like 1

That is enough bickering any more and the thread will be locked. Your all adults try acting like one.

TC

thought that's what the site was for discussions

Listen cocky discuss all you want but stop with the bickering.

TC

That is enough bickering any more and the thread will be locked. Your all adults try acting like one.

TC

thought that's what the site was for discussions

Listen cocky discuss all you want but stop with the bickering.

TC

listen cocky

and you want me to behave like an adult

can you explain the difference between a discussion and bickering cos I'm lost are they not the same multiple people with different views atb

This clown and his ilk are a threat to our nation's security and should be removed permanently. But this video maybe also demonstrates that not all muslims are the enemy or a threat? And I wouldn't mind betting that a great deal of the intelligence on the 20k+ muslims who are deemed potential threats comes from within the muslim community.

This clown and his ilk are a threat to our nation's security and should be removed permanently. But this video maybe also demonstrates that not all muslims are the enemy or a threat? And I wouldn't mind betting that a great deal of the intelligence on the 20k+ muslims who are deemed potential threats comes from within the muslim community.

a muslim won't report another muslim doesn't happen