Manchester Arena Bombs

The fact 'he' used a bomb suggests to me that he ain't one of these facebook radicals, the sort that got bullied at school and turned to jihad for belonging. They have no real knowledge or connections and are limited to simply knifing someone or running them over.

I wouldn't be surprised if this one has been to Syria/Pakistan for a bit of training. Probably British born.

But also I don't think he is part of any serious terror group, we would likely have seen more attacks like 7/7 and the Bataclan in that case.

• Like 4

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm sorry mate but bullshit!!!   If this happened in Iran and it was a white Christian who did it, how many more would die under the eye for an eye shit you live under there? Why is it OK in your fu

Probably like many others ive shed a few tears and just not been able to get this out my head today i think ive done well to get back indoors without decapitating someone......what i am absolutely sic

Ive been saying the same for years......start making these people accountable for the animals they are bringing into the world......start making the Muslim community accountable for their own people w

Posted Images

I saw some police reports of an incident on facebook last night and people were saying it was balloons or a speaker exploding etc whilst others comments were being censored/deleted obviously to hide the truth of what the horrible b*****ds have really done, I was hoping the news was going to be better this morning.

My heart goes out to all the loved ones of the dead and I hope justice is served for the innocent lives that were taken last night.

Bout time you English got the fcuk off your holes and sorted it yourselves, kill them on the streets

Should we kill them all before or after we light a candle, have a little cry and change our Facebook photos ?

• Like 2

Maybe take a leaf out of their book, few public beheadings or stoneings on the guilty ,deporting of families.if their parents were born in uk.then trace back to where grandparents come from send them back ,seize assets like cars, businesses, properties. auction them off .

It's sad to say it as it's a good trait but unfortunately us people of Britain are too civilised to go after these rabid beasts. Too civilised for our own good.

Some are,I think the majority are more afraid of the fact they would be prosecuted than the animals that do these acts.
  • Like 4

Maybe take a leaf out of their book, few public beheadings or stoneings on the guilty ,deporting of families.if their parents were born in uk.then trace back to where grandparents come from send them back ,seize assets like cars, businesses, properties. auction them off .

It's sad to say it as it's a good trait but unfortunately us people of Britain are too civilised to go after these rabid beasts. Too civilised for our own good.
Some are,I think the majority are more afraid of the fact they would be prosecuted than the animals that do these acts.
Prosecution is almost impossible to avoid if you want to attack / kill anybody and I cannot recommend taking this option. However if the legislation was passed it would be a swift and certain victory and not even a battle, it would be more like pest control. But to start attacking muslims in the streets would be a near certain lengthy jail term for no real benefit. I think islam should be banned and every trace of it obliterated out of europe and Australia
  • Like 1

Said it weeks ago isis are all but finished on the battlefield, now they are on the run.

So its soft targets in there home contries

I honestly dont know what the answer is. Well i do but im dreaming if i think any of our political parties will ever do it.

Rather try and keep the cork in the bottle and kid themselfs on that they have it under control. As been said anyone who dares to get some form of retribution will be proaecuted to the max. Security services in this country do and have done a great job in thwarting these attacks, but it was inevitable some will slip through.

Thank f**k this c**t didnt have an AK like the ones in mainland Europe.

need to legislate a law anyòne even clicking on isis sites or even posting in support of isis will be arrested and interned no exceptions and if they are not British born will be deported. It wont stop it but it will be a start.

Oh and the media needs to stop trundling out the token pakis to condemn these attacks.It makes me sick!

• Like 5

f***ing pakies at it again.. Stepdaughter s 3 friends were ther last night she is upset as she carnt contact them .. Hope to god ther ok...just go to show that not even ower children are safe... Hope it triggers something now ether get the fuckers out or we all stand together an do ower own justice.. f***ing Islam what a joke...

• Like 4

got tears in my eyes as i read this and like most i dont know how to help or what to do to keep us safe, god bless everyone who's affected by this outrage and to the people of manchester we will stand together with you to get through it.

• Like 2

Computer hereos one and all. Comments like kill them slaughter them attack them on the streets dont solve f**k all, if you have nothing constructive to contribute or something to sympathise with the bereaved or the injured then why bump your f***ing gums. Knee jerk reactions dont solve these issues, if some one is going to take revenge or positive action surely to f**k you dont talk about it on a forum on a f***ing computer. People see what materialises then make decisions based on facts not hot air and bollocks. This day belongs to the bereaved and injured and their relatives RIP and prayers and thoughts to those affected by this cowardly unexcusable act of terror Tyranny can not endure and justice will prevail.

Edited by desertbred
  • Like 8