Manchester Arena Bombs

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm sorry mate but bullshit!!!   If this happened in Iran and it was a white Christian who did it, how many more would die under the eye for an eye shit you live under there? Why is it OK in your fu

Probably like many others ive shed a few tears and just not been able to get this out my head today i think ive done well to get back indoors without decapitating someone......what i am absolutely sic

Ive been saying the same for years......start making these people accountable for the animals they are bringing into the world......start making the Muslim community accountable for their own people w

Posted Images

Just heard Teresa May stating that the terrorists aren't winning!! Am I going totally mad or what??

bet she would change her mind if one of her family had been killed
You are quite right mate! Closer to home for all in Government would definitely force them to form a different opinion!
  • Like 3

As soon as the guard is down or the so called authorities are watching somewhere else, these evil bstards do the damage. Sad loss , rest in peace and hope the families can be comforted. I know the stick together and help one another

• Like 1

Its ok for them saying that with there security details and vetting of there neighbours. Not that they actually live anywhere near them!

just dump them in our communities and let them build there mosques and take over the f***ing place.

• Like 2

Mushroom your full of it "Next I would reanimate the old boot boys, create a defense force to patrol the streets and give them carte blanche to encourage all Muslims to leave Blighty. two years of this and you'll learn how to behave".

You shits have had your time ;)

But we all know our government is too weak to do anything apart from light a fuucking candle :censored:

YOU REALLY ARE A EXCUSE !

Mushroom your full of it "Next I would reanimate the old boot boys, create a defense force to patrol the streets and give them carte blanche to encourage all Muslims to leave Blighty. two years of this and you'll learn how to behave".

You shits have had your time ;)

But we all know our government is too weak to do anything apart from light a fuucking candle :censored:

YOU REALLY ARE A EXCUSE !

Aye that may well be true....Still. I don't see any other religious people causing mayhem and bloodshed across Europe so I will stick with my original idea thanks ;)

Who knows your ilk might learn to behave or leave. You keep saying that it is the governments fault etc etc well I offered a different government tack, a much stronger one that needs to happen before a civil war begins.

P.S. If you are the good person and Muslim you claim to be and you wish to pray and observe your religion, why not go to a place where the rule of the land is Islam?

• Like 3

i cant go and kill muslims because i'm better than that but i can sure as hell never ever spend money in their shops or take aways or wherever,

You can also fund and support those who speak the truth for us :thumbs:

• Like 3

They said The attacker was known to the police.

They say the same thing about all attackers.

Well when they are known to the police.

FECKING deport them straight away.

Soft fecking Britain.

Human rights fecking bullshit.

And db

I knew straight away lastnight that you would be on here banging your gums about Muslims.

Listen fella they are nothing but inbred c**ts.

• Like 3

Gotta to admire the NHS dropped everything to come into work despite how they are being treated by our goverment. Thats true dedication. But all they will get for there dedication is political point scoring words!

• Like 1

The NEWS on TV might aswell change its name to. Muslim has done another attack .

An they will try an cloke it with an interview with a Muslim telling us it's just the 1 present of bad apples that carry out these acts then the next day / week it will happen again

These people aren't known to the security services for being model citizens, so why isn't something done about them? At the very least tag them.

Is there really so many radicals they can't keep tabs on all of them?