Joshua V Klitschko

Lmfao Neil you f***ing muppet read my comments furys win was ten times better than that listen did fury go down after a flush punch from wlad lmfao no wlad had aj f****d for three rounds just is so old he couldn't Finnish him of aj is very over rated and don't say he never hit fury bla bla bla look at the shot fury gets hit with in 11 round you here the f***ing noise from the commentary box twice as much power than the one that hit aj and had him shook for three rounds

Fury ud aj it's coming soon don't worry but like I said I wanted aj to win to set this up wvlad is old and past it furys damaged goods and sloppy seconds lol

Delete me from this forum please mods for ever to many deluded c**ts here

did your hero actually manage to throw more punches in five rounds of his title fight than AJ threw and landed in his first round, face it you clown, your idol is an embarrassment to top level boxing, he should stick to pub car parks

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Havent looked through all these posts i skipped through a load having nearly pissed my pants laughing so much so apologies if i repeat anything already said.....the thing a lot of folk just cant seen

the only thing better than that aj win,,,,is cushty's posts on here...

Joshua has a lot of holes in his game he lacks knowledge and ring education,he never boxed as a kid so hasnt got all those small and sometimes silly experiences we all keep in the back of our mind for

Posted Images

Lmfao Neil you f***ing muppet read my comments furys win was ten times better than that listen did fury go down after a flush punch from wlad lmfao no wlad had aj f****d for three rounds just is so old he couldn't Finnish him of aj is very over rated and don't say he never hit fury bla bla bla look at the shot fury gets hit with in 11 round you here the f***ing noise from the commentary box twice as much power than the one that hit aj and had him shook for three rounds

Fury ud aj it's coming soon don't worry but like I said I wanted aj to win to set this up wvlad is old and past it furys damaged goods and sloppy seconds lol

SHAKES HANDS FOR FCUK SAKE///shite n the bucket.
Hands in the peteril now
  • Like 2

what more could you ask for from a fight, Wlad was really up for it and had AJ in trouble, really thought he was gone, but fair play weathered the storm, lot of questions answered tonite, and still so early in his career too, had to dig real deep too pull ut a very good 11th round KO, classic, Wlad looked amazing tonite, credit too a truly great athlete,

what happen to Josh Kelly and Okolele fights?

• Like 1

Hands in the peteril now

worth every penny eh, :thumbs::thumbs: top night you wint forget that in a rush :victory:

Hands in the peteril now

worth every penny eh, :thumbs::thumbs: top night you wint forget that in a rush :victory:

be like ENERYS LEFT in 30yrs time

• Like 1

I wonder if Joshua can make this an interesting fight,Wlad's very rarely involved in them,what are everyone's predictions?

I think Joshua will come charging out for the first 2-3 rounds and keep the tempo high after that he'll be completely outboxed in a slow paced technical fight,I don't even think he'll win more than a couple of rounds.

The question is will he be stopped late?

I don't think he will,he'll play it safe and unless his opponent's running on empty and hurt he'll just take be happy with a 1 sided points win.

That is pretty much exactly how I thought it was going to go. Well done to both men but especially Joshua, I can't see anyone stopping him for a while now.

Hands in the peteril now

Sparks still coming off the radio, thought steve bunce was gonna have a feckin seizure lol

Cracking fight fair play to both men they came to box and gave the crowd something to watch, was a pretty average undercard tho . Like to see him shut fury up next and get himself another nice payday ,think anything asked of him he anwsered it.

Everyone saying "Fury would do this" is forgetting the fact he pulled every trick in the book to avoid having to defend his title. He wasn't up for it then and won't be now either. Apart from the fact he doesn't have a boxing licence and he'd have to work hi s way through another list of bums to even be offered another pop at the big time.

Must say it was a great fight, for big j to get back up an win the fight was amazing, he was knackered half way threw, he has lots of heart, credit to big vlad also who nearly had it, great heavyweight fight.

• Like 1

Anybody think the fight was stopped a bit early klitschko still had his hands up and there wasn't much left to survive the round. A good fight though and anyone that says age was a factor I doubt it klitschko was up on his toes the whole fight as sharp as he ever looked. There was very little between them and that devastating uppercut was the difference in the fight.