Trump Under Fire

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FCK THIS SHIT   IT'S GETTING SERIOUS NOW    I'M PUTTING ON ALL MY MASONIC REGALIA AND TIN FOILING UP.  IF IT COMES ON TOP AND THE PEADOPHILIC DEAD SQUADS COME FOR YOU THEN SAY

You no it makes sense mate, this one is also cat C sea worthy so I can really get on if needed and if nothing happens don’t think it’s a bad move anyway, like yourself have felt things were not right

If Biden gets in he will have forgotten why in the morning .

Posted Images

On 30/06/2023 at 10:55, VOON said:

Nothing to do with what I said in any shape or form…..Trump is a paedohiles b*****d….simple… his own actions words have convicted him……I seen them I heard them….change a narrative, deflect away…..BTWIrish people have been Nationalists for 100’s of years….we have our own identity for  the last 100 years after 800 years of World government who put us in concentration camps, starved us….shot us…raped us…burned us to death….deported…exterminated….tortured….persecuted us…..so we know all about tricks….like the one the Tories tried to pull when trying to shove through the Brexit deal….still causing a bit of an issue for the Tories that one…The Irish people will always retain their right to self determination….you are mistaken if you think we won’t…and I am an Irish Nationalist. But thank you for your post….

What have the Romans ever done for us? ? FFS.

On 30/06/2023 at 12:27, Rickshaw swami said:

I will give yall facts from the source of a small business in Alabama.Not Russian bots or Communist news network.Under Trump small business  thrived.Small businesses in my area was able to purchase better equipment.Fuel and food was cheap.

Under Biden fuel has soared.Food prices has doubled.Yankee refugees are pouring into Dixie because Democrat states are so chaotic.

I bought a small bucket of carbide bits for my business last week.Under trump this bucket cost $600 Under Biden this same bucket of bits is $890.

Any man who could vote for Biden should be hung for treason.

Well I hate to be the one to pop your bubble. But the recent inflation was long anticipated. When the Baby Boomers retired their investment money went with them. So, money became more well expensive. 

Suggesting that Biden is in any way responsible is ignorant. Especially since he is actually doing most of the things Trump only tweeted about.

Happy Independence Day!

• Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, green lurchers said:

The plot thickens  the big guy lol.  Is so corrupt Obama is getting nervous ?

Shocking the money hes been taking in an nothing been done,but theres proof now.

Not looking so good for hunter,his plea deal didnt go ahead at court the other day,he was pleading guilty for a deal but the judge said no plea deal so he plead not guilty lol corrupt as f**k

On 04/07/2023 at 17:46, Mickey Finn said:

Well I hate to be the one to pop your bubble. But the recent inflation was long anticipated. When the Baby Boomers retired their investment money went with them. So, money became more well expensive. 

Suggesting that Biden is in any way responsible is ignorant. Especially since he is actually doing most of the things Trump only tweeted about.

Happy Independence Day!

you really are dumb lol 

biden and his son need hanging 

how the fack was his son going to get lifetime immunity from prosecution ? i’ve never heard out like it 

• Like 1
On 27/07/2023 at 06:58, mC HULL said:

you really are dumb lol 

biden and his son need hanging 

how the fack was his son going to get lifetime immunity from prosecution ? i’ve never heard out like it 

Well, I'm certainly not dumb. Nor do I fall prey to populace rhetoric. If you think my observations about Biden's performance are in any way inaccurate. Put up your evidence for fair review. While unlike the UK, we do on occasion execute people. But for Presidents we prefer to use a pistol or revolver. It's just the way we roll... 

• Haha 1