Trump Under Fire

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FCK THIS SHIT   IT'S GETTING SERIOUS NOW    I'M PUTTING ON ALL MY MASONIC REGALIA AND TIN FOILING UP.  IF IT COMES ON TOP AND THE PEADOPHILIC DEAD SQUADS COME FOR YOU THEN SAY

You no it makes sense mate, this one is also cat C sea worthy so I can really get on if needed and if nothing happens don’t think it’s a bad move anyway, like yourself have felt things were not right

If Biden gets in he will have forgotten why in the morning .

Posted Images

Is it just a coincidence that the conspiracy theorists in this thread are the same ones telling each other where to buy the best weed in another thread .Uncanny really lol,mint .Same ones see all manner of shite in the countryside but just can’t seem to put their finger on proving it .Lol, another mint from me .

• Haha 2
9 hours ago, Greyman said:

The. Words of a completely brainwashed media follower, without going into to much detail just as a general observation look around the world and ask yourself why is every and any political leader that has an ounce of patriotism hounded and bombarded with fake allegations only to be replaced by a faceless suit that’s another globalist con artist, macron, trudu, sunak  etc, you are choosing between nationalism or globalisation everything else is just a distraction to muddy the waters and you are choosing the new world order and a one world government, it’s how it works while your bickering the trick is being done in front of your face without you even

or seeing it ?

Don't forget the canadian truckers had there bank accounts frozen . 

• Like 2

THE FINAL BATTLE …. And he ain’t on about the next election the deep state is just about done ( and that’s the world wide deepstate )  …. We are closer than even now to a bright future WE THE PEOPLE RETAIN POWER seems unthinkable just now I know but watch this space , THE GREATEST TRANSITION IN WEALTH THE WORLD HAS EVER SEEN …. We are all part of the spiritual great awakening it’s going to get a hell of a lot bumpy but it’s going to end up even greater  

6 hours ago, dogmandont said:

I also think trump is the wrong candidate for the Republicans this election, he's just far to devisive, love him or hate him the rumours and the witch hunts won't stop until he's out of politics, is that giving into the left, maybe, but there's got to be a better candidate surely. 

Trumps still currently the president how’s that for too much sugar in your cornflakes ?? 

RUMBLE.COM

USA Military Veteran - Why Donald Trump Is Still President - Soft Martial Law [Optics] WAKE UP...

@baker boy  or anyone prove me wrong ?? 

44 minutes ago, scotty12 said:

Trumps still currently the president how’s that for too much sugar in your cornflakes ?? 

RUMBLE.COM

USA Military Veteran - Why Donald Trump Is Still President - Soft Martial Law [Optics] WAKE UP...

I don't eat cornflakes, just like trump ain't president. Lol. 

56 minutes ago, scotty12 said:

RUMBLE.COM

WWW.WHITEHOUSE.GOV

President Biden represented Delaware for 36 years in the U.S. Senate before becoming the 47th Vice President of the United States. As President, Biden will...

9 hours ago, VOON said:

You’re wrong ??

WWW.TIKTOK.COM

Biden wearing a mask #fyp #foryou #explore #viral #biden #clone #mask #cloning #puppet...
WWW.TIKTOK.COM

?? #disguise #mask #usa #uk #theyrehere #alien #suspicious #wtf #viral #coverup #wakeup...

Suuuuureee thing …. Ain’t hard too fool the sheeple 

21 hours ago, Greyman said:

You still can’t see it mate I hate politics so this is my last word, boris was stabbed in the back by Tory,s Donald will be treated the same by the republicans when they have enough snakes in the bed it’s happening all around and you are totally blind, anyone that does not fit the establishment will be removed it’s nothing to do with left and right or republicans and democrats, it’s about the entire population being taken over by a globalist world order with zero democracy left, this is a war between the people and the powers that be but we have given them such a massive head start by bickering over who’s best Dave or tony when none of it matters, it’s far far bigger than any one person, you just need to see the bigger picture and stop arguing over crumbs of nothingness ??

Can you elaborate on the bigger picture? Is the Tories call to leave the ECHR part of this takeover….this will require the U.K. to renege on its obligations under the United Nations convention of Human Rights….Is this part of the War?

Edited by VOON
14 minutes ago, sandymere said:

Bear in mind it was pretty much us that wrote the European convention on human rights...

Did ye not bring it in to stop the rise of another Hitler like dictator?