Trump Under Fire

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FCK THIS SHIT   IT'S GETTING SERIOUS NOW    I'M PUTTING ON ALL MY MASONIC REGALIA AND TIN FOILING UP.  IF IT COMES ON TOP AND THE PEADOPHILIC DEAD SQUADS COME FOR YOU THEN SAY

You no it makes sense mate, this one is also cat C sea worthy so I can really get on if needed and if nothing happens don’t think it’s a bad move anyway, like yourself have felt things were not right

If Biden gets in he will have forgotten why in the morning .

Posted Images

56 minutes ago, VOON said:
WWW.NBCNEWS.COM

Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis has asked the chief judge of the courthouse not to schedule in-person trials or hearings the weeks of Aug. 7 and 14.

It’s Saturday voon get your feet up and relax have a drink you’ve earned it 

536F86E7-46EC-4D03-8727-28A7E3875A8E.jpeg

• 1 month later...
37 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Why is Biden not campaigning. 

Republic candidates are in full swing. 

He doesnt need to, he spent the bulk of the last presidential campaign in his basement and still got more votes than any other president in history, he's obviously the most popular president ever

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
8 hours ago, VOON said:
WWW.INDEPENDENT.CO.UK

Prosecutors could bring between 30 to 45 additional criminal charges against the former president in the coming weeks, The Independent has learned

Voon the hotel document lawsuit was dismissed  against trump yesterday at the supreme court 9-0 did you rrad about that?

Trump 1 biden 0

His son hunter got a plea deal for his felonys caught on his laptop work that out?

Edited by Francie,
On 28/06/2023 at 22:53, DIDO.1 said:

Toffs? What the fck even are toffs. I worked for the new forest hunt, the riders were farmers and commoners....yes I called them sir. I have worked on shoots and called the guns sir....they were joiners, farmers, tradesmen and publicans! Equally I've ridden with the poshest hunts and shot on nice estates and been called sir. It's called standards and respect mate. About as far away from our towns and cities and the 3rd world hell holes they have become as you can get. Would you be happier if we spoke in ethnic street slang.

"Yo how ya hanging brudda" 

.....does that make you happier than saying "good morning sir". Dickhead 

18 minutes ago, Francie, said:

Voon the hotel document lawsuit was dismissed  against trump yesterday at the supreme court 9-0 did you rrad about that?

Trump 1 biden 0

His son hunter got a plea deal for his felonys caught on his laptop work that out?

I think voon has man crush on trump ????

they have tried everything in 7 years and never got a thing on him

rumours are musk is next to be indicted 

1 hour ago, scotty12 said:

I think voon has man crush on trump ????

they have tried everything in 7 years and never got a thing on him

rumours are musk is next to be indicted 

They would have nothing on Trump and he would be away scot free, scotty, pun intended…..if he closed his big ignorant mouth…..loose lips sinks ships……as Irish people who suffered 800’s years of colonial oppression, we have an inherent dislike of big mouths, abusers, bullies and that’s what Trump is….he’s a paedophile’s b*****d, with his golden showers in Russia….partying with Epstein….walking up to women and grabbing them by the pussy……cos famous people can do that….wanting  Hillary locked up for emails….chanting about security clearance’s…..whilst discussing top secret nuclear plans with unvetted people, joking about how these are confidential…..

Your not really a conspiracy theorist, you don’t believe conspiracists, even when they tell you….

Jared and Ivanka 2 billion Saudi deal….conspiracy that Scotty…..

Edited by VOON
7 minutes ago, VOON said:

They would have nothing on Trump and he would be away scot free, scotty, pun intended…..if he closed his big ignorant mouth…..loose lips sinks ships……as Irish people who suffered 800’s years of colonial oppression, we have an inherent dislike of big mouths, abusers, bullies and that’s what Trump is….he’s a paedophile’s b*****d, with his golden showers in Russia….partying with Epstein….walking up to women and grabbing them by the pussy……cos famous people can do that….wanting  Hillary locked up for emails….chanting about security clearance’s…..whilst discussing top secret nuclear plans with unvetted people, joking about how these are confidential…..

Your not really a conspiracy theorist, you don’t believe conspiracists, even when they tell you….

Jared and Ivanka 2 billion Saudi deal….conspiracy that Scotty…..

Biden fingered a woman in a corridor against her will do you think he should be prosecuted for that