Trump Under Fire

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FCK THIS SHIT   IT'S GETTING SERIOUS NOW    I'M PUTTING ON ALL MY MASONIC REGALIA AND TIN FOILING UP.  IF IT COMES ON TOP AND THE PEADOPHILIC DEAD SQUADS COME FOR YOU THEN SAY

You no it makes sense mate, this one is also cat C sea worthy so I can really get on if needed and if nothing happens don’t think it’s a bad move anyway, like yourself have felt things were not right

If Biden gets in he will have forgotten why in the morning .

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Jonjon79 said:

I love his posts - Scotty is a good 'un and full pledged conspiracy theorist, it makes him interesting ??

But, like the nanobot thing during covid, I do have to give my head a wobble when I read some of his stuff :laugh:

No offence Scotty - you crack on mate :good:

I take it as a compliment petal I’m only spouting the truth 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, VOON said:

Ok…change of policy…..don’t lock him up….stall all cases against him till after the election?.

Mr Ryan is one of us….a proud Irish nationalist….

WWW.CNBC.COM

"I think we beat Biden for sure if we nominate a Republican not named Trump," Ryan said on CNBC's "Squawk Box."

Voon you’ve been creaming your pants every time there’s some sort of charge or indictment and yet here we are 6 years later …… still nada f**k all 

• Like 3
3 hours ago, VOON said:

Ok…change of policy…..don’t lock him up….stall all cases against him till after the election?.

Mr Ryan is one of us….a proud Irish nationalist….

WWW.CNBC.COM

"I think we beat Biden for sure if we nominate a Republican not named Trump," Ryan said on CNBC's "Squawk Box."

Just look at him mate ffs he ain’t your mate, he’s cut from the same cloth as Blair was and the new wave of Trudeau Mackron,Sunak, Zelenski and all the rest of the globalists being slipped into place right under your nose to take away your voice and your rights, the take over is almost complete and your still clapping them in ?

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

I also think trump is the wrong candidate for the Republicans this election, he's just far to devisive, love him or hate him the rumours and the witch hunts won't stop until he's out of politics, is that giving into the left, maybe, but there's got to be a better candidate surely. 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Greyman said:

The. Words of a completely brainwashed media follower, without going into to much detail just as a general observation look around the world and ask yourself why is every and any political leader that has an ounce of patriotism hounded and bombarded with fake allegations only to be replaced by a faceless suit that’s another globalist con artist, macron, trudu, sunak  etc, you are choosing between nationalism or globalisation everything else is just a distraction to muddy the waters and you are choosing the new world order and a one world government, it’s how it works while your bickering the trick is being done in front of your face without you even

or seeing it ?

I’d ask why Nidge is being cancelled by his bank after all this time? What branch of U.K. Intelligence asked it to be done, and what monies is coming into the account? 

3 hours ago, Jonjon79 said:

I love his posts - Scotty is a good 'un and full pledged conspiracy theorist, it makes him interesting ??

But, like the nanobot thing during covid, I do have to give my head a wobble when I read some of his stuff :laugh:

No offence Scotty - you crack on mate :good:

I agree I like his aul posts….thought provoking anyhow’s…..he’s not a bad aul fella…for a conspirator…

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Jonjon79 said:

Fair enough :thumbs:

My uncle and my cousins are from Antrim and, I stayed with a nice family in Athy but, there's still some undeniable feelings there among some.

Athy would be a strong republican town….bit of beating of the chest….same as Walsall….but if you look the cohort in both towns they would be pretty similar in tastes etc….one cohort with an Irish flag, one with a English….just a way to protest and achieve a little bit of equilibrium…..hard working class people…..

• Like 1
2 hours ago, scotty12 said:

Voon you’ve been creaming your pants every time there’s some sort of charge or indictment and yet here we are 6 years later …… still nada f**k all 

He’s down scotty, if he don’t get back in…..and wipe the charges….

lt’s fascinating to watch…..GUBU……

33 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Just look at him mate ffs he ain’t your mate, he’s cut from the same cloth as Blair was and the new wave of Trudeau Mackron,Sunak, Zelenski and all the rest of the globalists being slipped into place right under your nose to take away your voice and your rights, the take over is almost complete and your still clapping them in ?

He’s a republican fella…..

4 minutes ago, VOON said:

He’s a republican fella…..

You still can’t see it mate I hate politics so this is my last word, boris was stabbed in the back by Tory,s Donald will be treated the same by the republicans when they have enough snakes in the bed it’s happening all around and you are totally blind, anyone that does not fit the establishment will be removed it’s nothing to do with left and right or republicans and democrats, it’s about the entire population being taken over by a globalist world order with zero democracy left, this is a war between the people and the powers that be but we have given them such a massive head start by bickering over who’s best Dave or tony when none of it matters, it’s far far bigger than any one person, you just need to see the bigger picture and stop arguing over crumbs of nothingness ??

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
4 hours ago, Bakerboy said:

Biden fingered a woman in a corridor against her will do you think he should be prosecuted for that

Did he now? Biden has been in public service all of his adult life. He's remained steady in his beliefs (many of which I don't agree with). The only complaints and accusations against him are non-sense like you just amplified. That tells you he's a decent politician.

Trump will most likely run for the Republicans. The roughly 10% of American voters who are independent are going to choose the lessor of two evils. They'll look past the rhetoric and cast their ballot.

It's easy this time because Biden is actually doing many of the things Trump only tweeted about. 

• Haha 3

I will give yall facts from the source of a small business in Alabama.Not Russian bots or Communist news network.Under Trump small business  thrived.Small businesses in my area was able to purchase better equipment.Fuel and food was cheap.

Under Biden fuel has soared.Food prices has doubled.Yankee refugees are pouring into Dixie because Democrat states are so chaotic.

I bought a small bucket of carbide bits for my business last week.Under trump this bucket cost $600 Under Biden this same bucket of bits is $890.

Any man who could vote for Biden should be hung for treason.

• Like 5
1 hour ago, Mickey Finn said:

Did he now? Biden has been in public service all of his adult life. He's remained steady in his beliefs (many of which I don't agree with). The only complaints and accusations against him are non-sense like you just amplified. That tells you he's a decent politician.

Trump will most likely run for the Republicans. The roughly 10% of American voters who are independent are going to choose the lessor of two evils. They'll look past the rhetoric and cast their ballot.

It's easy this time because Biden is actually doing many of the things Trump only tweeted about. 

2 hours ago, Rickshaw swami said:

I will give yall facts from the source of a small business in Alabama.Not Russian bots or Communist news network.Under Trump small business  thrived.Small businesses in my area was able to purchase better equipment.Fuel and food was cheap.

Under Biden fuel has soared.Food prices has doubled.Yankee refugees are pouring into Dixie because Democrat states are so chaotic.

I bought a small bucket of carbide bits for my business last week.Under trump this bucket cost $600 Under Biden this same bucket of bits is $890.

Any man who could vote for Biden should be hung for treason.

I could be a political refugee very soon so im coming over to dixie

• Like 1