Trump Under Fire

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FCK THIS SHIT   IT'S GETTING SERIOUS NOW    I'M PUTTING ON ALL MY MASONIC REGALIA AND TIN FOILING UP.  IF IT COMES ON TOP AND THE PEADOPHILIC DEAD SQUADS COME FOR YOU THEN SAY

You no it makes sense mate, this one is also cat C sea worthy so I can really get on if needed and if nothing happens don’t think it’s a bad move anyway, like yourself have felt things were not right

If Biden gets in he will have forgotten why in the morning .

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, VOON said:

They would have nothing on Trump and he would be away scot free, scotty, pun intended…..if he closed his big ignorant mouth…..loose lips sinks ships……as Irish people who suffered 800’s years of colonial oppression, we have an inherent dislike of big mouths, abusers, bullies and that’s what Trump is….he’s a paedophile’s b*****d, with his golden showers in Russia….partying with Epstein….walking up to women and grabbing them by the pussy……cos famous people can do that….wanting  Hillary locked up for emails….chanting about security clearance’s…..whilst discussing top secret nuclear plans with unvetted people, joking about how these are confidential…..

Your not really a conspiracy theorist, you don’t believe conspiracists, even when they tell you….

Jared and Ivanka 2 billion Saudi deal….conspiracy that Scotty…..

The. Words of a completely brainwashed media follower, without going into to much detail just as a general observation look around the world and ask yourself why is every and any political leader that has an ounce of patriotism hounded and bombarded with fake allegations only to be replaced by a faceless suit that’s another globalist con artist, macron, trudu, sunak  etc, you are choosing between nationalism or globalisation everything else is just a distraction to muddy the waters and you are choosing the new world order and a one world government, it’s how it works while your bickering the trick is being done in front of your face without you even

or seeing it ?

Edited by Greyman
  • Like 2
24 minutes ago, Bakerboy said:

Biden fingered a woman in a corridor against her will do you think he should be prosecuted for that

Biden was having sex and trafficking kids mate that’s why he’s already dead …  

Just now, Greyman said:

The. Words of a completely brainwashed media follower, without going into to much detail just as a general observation look around the world and ask yourself why is every and any political leader that has an ounce of patriotism hounded and bombarded with fake allegations only to be replaced by a faceless suit that’s another globalist con artist, macron, trudu, sunak  etc, you are choosing between nationalism or globalisation everything else is just a distraction to muddy the waters and you are choosing the new world order and a one world government, it’s how it works while your bickering the trick is being done in front of your face without you even knowing or seeing it ?

Nothing to do with what I said in any shape or form…..Trump is a paedohiles b*****d….simple… his own actions words have convicted him……I seen them I heard them….change a narrative, deflect away…..BTWIrish people have been Nationalists for 100’s of years….we have our own identity for  the last 100 years after 800 years of World government who put us in concentration camps, starved us….shot us…raped us…burned us to death….deported…exterminated….tortured….persecuted us…..so we know all about tricks….like the one the Tories tried to pull when trying to shove through the Brexit deal….still causing a bit of an issue for the Tories that one…The Irish people will always retain their right to self determination….you are mistaken if you think we won’t…and I am an Irish Nationalist. But thank you for your post….

• Haha 1

Ok…change of policy…..don’t lock him up….stall all cases against him till after the election?.

Mr Ryan is one of us….a proud Irish nationalist….

WWW.CNBC.COM

"I think we beat Biden for sure if we nominate a Republican not named Trump," Ryan said on CNBC's "Squawk Box."

• Haha 1
11 minutes ago, VOON said:

Nothing to do with what I said in any shape or form…..Trump is a paedohiles b*****d….simple… his own actions words have convicted him……I seen them I heard them….change a narrative, deflect away…..BTWIrish people have been Nationalists for 100’s of years….we have our own identity for  the last 100 years after 800 years of World government who put us in concentration camps, starved us….shot us…raped us…burned us to death….deported…exterminated….tortured….persecuted us…..so we know all about tricks….like the one the Tories tried to pull when trying to shove through the Brexit deal….still causing a bit of an issue for the Tories that one…The Irish people will always retain their right to self determination….you are mistaken if you think we won’t…and I am an Irish Nationalist. But thank you for your post….

That wasn't all of the English, that was an arsehole government. Toffs and money grabbers to a man.

A lot of us have Irish relatives but, we still know who left the lights on for the Luftwaffe when it counted.

Wrongs have been done on both sides.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, VOON said:

And all that is what makes it even more confusing that you are choosing a one world government with no democracy over anyone with a bit of national pride because your listening to Chinese whispers and edited tapes, thought after all those years of oppression you would have learned to sniff out your true enemy’s a bit better but your actually applauding the people that want to destroy you very strange, anyways enjoy it because as long as your all divided they will carry on riding your arse in plane site and laughing 

17 minutes ago, Bakerboy said:

You what

I love his posts - Scotty is a good 'un and full pledged conspiracy theorist, it makes him interesting ??

But, like the nanobot thing during covid, I do have to give my head a wobble when I read some of his stuff :laugh:

No offence Scotty - you crack on mate :good:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, Greyman said:

And all that is what makes it even more confusing that you are choosing a one world government with no democracy over anyone with a bit of national pride because your listening to Chinese whispers and edited tapes, thought after all those years of oppression you would have learned to sniff out your true enemy’s a bit better but your actually applauding the people that want to destroy you very strange, anyways enjoy it because as long as your all divided they will carry on riding your arse in plane site and laughing 

I won’t support Trump in any shape or form….his words, actions that I have seen and heard over a number of years at caucuses, conventions and unedited tapes he has made by is at the time favourite tv station have contributed to that decision…..delfect and deride all you want

we will continue to have self determination.

1 minute ago, VOON said:

I won’t support Trump in any shape or form….his words, actions that I have seen and heard over a number of years at caucuses, conventions and unedited tapes he has made by is at the time favourite tv station have contributed to that decision…..delfect and deride all you want

we will continue to have self determination.

Self destruction, but good luck with it ?

7 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

That wasn't all of the English, that was an arsehole government. Toffs and money grabbers to a man.

A lot of us have Irish relatives but, we still know who left the lights on for the Luftwaffe when it counted.

Wrongs have been done on both sides.

There always is wrongs on both sides……you’ll find most Irish people don’t apportion any blame for the past at English people, but we will stand up for our rights….

WWW.IGP-WEB.COM

• Like 2
15 minutes ago, VOON said:

There always is wrongs on both sides……you’ll find most Irish people don’t apportion any blame for the past at English people, but we will stand up for our rights….

WWW.IGP-WEB.COM

Fair enough :thumbs:

My uncle and my cousins are from Antrim and, I stayed with a nice family in Athy but, there's still some undeniable feelings there among some.