Trump Under Fire

5 minutes ago, Nik_B said:

Listen you stupid little shit I've been hanging on by my f***ing finger nails. The oil industry has been destroyed 60-70% of everyone I know is out of a f***ing job.

I didn't even know if my business would ever come back and was trying to think of how I can explain to my wife and kids that we might lose everything.

It is people like you that are to blame, I didn't want a global lockdown but I'm one of the people that's f***ing suffered.

I bet you haven't suffered one bit.

Now f**k off

Is that you finding it funny and not being upset then? Lol

You started with the pathetic attacks and now Ive showed you to be a hypocrite and rather than take it on the chin you've tried to mug me off and now I've tipped you over the edge.

I'll not resort to insulting you, I've just walked you in to doing that. 

Edited by Born Hunter
  • Like 1

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FCK THIS SHIT   IT'S GETTING SERIOUS NOW    I'M PUTTING ON ALL MY MASONIC REGALIA AND TIN FOILING UP.  IF IT COMES ON TOP AND THE PEADOPHILIC DEAD SQUADS COME FOR YOU THEN SAY

You no it makes sense mate, this one is also cat C sea worthy so I can really get on if needed and if nothing happens don’t think it’s a bad move anyway, like yourself have felt things were not right

If Biden gets in he will have forgotten why in the morning .

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Nik_B said:

Listen you stupid little shit I've been hanging on by my f***ing finger nails. The oil industry has been destroyed 60-70% of everyone I know is out of a f***ing job.

I didn't even know if my business would ever come back and was trying to think of how I can explain to my wife and kids that we might lose everything.

It is people like you that are to blame, I didn't want a global lockdown but I'm one of the people that's f***ing suffered.

I bet you haven't suffered one bit.

Now f**k off

Whoa there mate, you have obviously had a rough old time there and been through the mill and lads like BH would be the first to sympathise with that.

BH isn’t a nut case and he isn’t condescending, I have had some conversations with him and we totally didn’t agree but we didn’t fall out and I can fall out with just about anybody ! 

Get some sleep mate, re-set.....there’s a lot of people been through a shite time and more that’s for it coming towards them.......everyone is a bit stir crazy ;) 

Born is one of the good guys.......even if he does bare a striking resemblance to Gareth Gates ! Lol ? 

5 hours ago, WILF said:

Whoa there mate, you have obviously had a rough old time there and been through the mill and lads like BH would be the first to sympathise with that.

BH isn’t a nut case and he isn’t condescending, I have had some conversations with him and we totally didn’t agree but we didn’t fall out and I can fall out with just about anybody ! 

Get some sleep mate, re-set.....there’s a lot of people been through a shite time and more that’s for it coming towards them.......everyone is a bit stir crazy ;) 

Born is one of the good guys.......even if he does bare a striking resemblance to Gareth Gates ! Lol ? 

They’re kind words Wilf, but I’ll admit to being a c**t with Nik. I feel perfectly justified in doing so mind. I felt he was pretty disrespectful to me on another thread and it was way too easy to press his buttons in return.

I hope he takes your advice because we’ve all let stress in our personal lives affect us on here before and he has a lot to offer the forum.

Edited by Born Hunter
  • Like 2

I'm  sure that Donny is very busy trying to burn documents and cover his tracks for the flood of legal cases that will follow him which he has been hiding from.  All of his cohorts will soon melt away when the system comes after him and his crew. It always happens when dictators fall and the same happens to those that put all their eggs in one basket. History shows this.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Meece said:

I'm  sure that Donny is very busy trying to burn documents and cover his tracks for the flood of legal cases that will follow him which he has been hiding from.  All of his cohorts will soon melt away when the system comes after him and his crew. It always happens when dictators fall and the same happens to those that put all their eggs in one basket. History shows this.

when the system comes after him and his crew. ” did the dem machine ever stop going after him for one. Single day while he was in office ?  Dictator  lol  correct me if I’m wrong didn’t the Dems break all records for law suits against don in his term 

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 3
5 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

What a bunch of women. Arguing over something that doesnt really effect your day to day life. English and Welsh acting like american Patriots lol. Get a life. Just as bad as the remainers and indy ref 2 

Biden has said that if we left the e.u we would be at the back of the que for a trade deal with america

58 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

What a bunch of women. Arguing over something that doesnt really effect your day to day life. English and Welsh acting like american Patriots lol. Get a life. Just as bad as the remainers and indy ref 2 

Oh it will affect us rusty are ye mad,it's trump Vs the globalists.

1 minute ago, Greb147 said:

We don't get to vote though, the Yanks have clearly had enough of Trump and people need to accept that. 

I tend to agree with that, dry our eyes and move on.

However, it’s still an interesting conversation sometimes 

• Like 3