Trump Under Fire

Can u imagine playing cards with a dem ? How shocking to see 24 aces in pack but you had a pair in your own hand  mathematically  impossible  but the Dems changed the card game rules two or three times to allow ace harvesting lol 

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 1

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FCK THIS SHIT   IT'S GETTING SERIOUS NOW    I'M PUTTING ON ALL MY MASONIC REGALIA AND TIN FOILING UP.  IF IT COMES ON TOP AND THE PEADOPHILIC DEAD SQUADS COME FOR YOU THEN SAY

You no it makes sense mate, this one is also cat C sea worthy so I can really get on if needed and if nothing happens don’t think it’s a bad move anyway, like yourself have felt things were not right

If Biden gets in he will have forgotten why in the morning .

Posted Images

58 minutes ago, Mickey Finn said:

I don't think the doc you refer to was clear on the facts. But then that's not a surprise is it? 

Yeh the one with fire coming out of the faucets?

That was the biggest pile of bullsh*t I've ever seen, and I only say that because fracking is a part of the job I do in the US. It's virtually impossible for that to have happened because of an oil well and it is well documented that methane in water occurred in that area a hundred years ago.

But the lies destroyed a lot of jobs and stopped any drilling for a long time and deprived landowners the ability to make money from the leases they had with oil companies.

24 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

Can u imagine playing cards with a dem ? How shocking to see 24 aces in pack but you had a pair in your own hand  mathematically  impossible  but the Dems changed the card game rules two or three times to allow ace harvesting lol 

We got a water leak, everyone leave the table right now!!!!

istockphoto-476032001-1024x1024.jpg

• Haha 1
14 minutes ago, Balaur said:

Wtf you on about, lol. I'm on about water pollution, car company got the pure lake people got lead filled dyke water....

Ha ha I think we have crossed wires ?

I think Mickey was talking about that anti-fracking film called Gasland where some wierdo claimed that fire was coming out of their tap because of drilling that happened nearby.

Flint sure sounds like an unlucky town if it's got some other problems

• Like 1
1 hour ago, ChrisJones said:

:laugh:

I get ya, mate, but the reality is a law penned by the likes of our glorious republic wouldn't be specific to just Facebook and Twitter. We don't have hate crimes divisions and it's something I'd like to stay that way!

No “hate speech“ laws here either but obviously it has been mentioned.

However as one common sense senator said “we already have laws that cover doing people actual real harm”

We will see how that plays out because I have always believed “hate speech” law is part of a wider game anyway.

• Like 1
Just now, WILF said:

We will see how that plays out because I have always believed “hate speech” law is part of a wider game anyway.

Agreed, mate. Our 1A is a tricky one to work around. I'm surprised both sides are more concerned with winning than what actually is a stake.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

I'm surprised both sides are more concerned with winning than what actually is a stake.

No you are not mate, I know well that you know better than that ;) 

• Haha 1