Trump Under Fire

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FCK THIS SHIT   IT'S GETTING SERIOUS NOW    I'M PUTTING ON ALL MY MASONIC REGALIA AND TIN FOILING UP.  IF IT COMES ON TOP AND THE PEADOPHILIC DEAD SQUADS COME FOR YOU THEN SAY

You no it makes sense mate, this one is also cat C sea worthy so I can really get on if needed and if nothing happens don’t think it’s a bad move anyway, like yourself have felt things were not right

If Biden gets in he will have forgotten why in the morning .

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Rusty_terrier said:

What a bunch of women. Arguing over something that doesnt really effect your day to day life. English and Welsh acting like american Patriots lol. Get a life. Just as bad as the remainers and indy ref 2 

It does for me! :laugh:

I think it's interesting reading the world view through a very specific and focused lens, even if I disagree with a lot of it.

3 hours ago, Rogerbill said:

Biden has said that if we left the e.u we would be at the back of the que for a trade deal with america

Even though a lot of Brits can't stand the Yanks that feeling isn't reciprocated. Whether there's enough on board to change any potential foreign policy remains to be seen but if Biden openly snubbed Britain I believe there's enough American voters to push back on that.

2 hours ago, Francie said:

Oh it will affect us rusty are ye mad,it's trump Vs the globalists.

Hardly. This is just a push back against his attitude towards the people. If Trump was truly like you view him we'd be discussing his second term, rather than his potential loss and the fallout that will come from it. He talked the talk but he golfed the walk. ?

1 hour ago, Balaur said:

I wouldn't say clearly, 71 million people still got out and voted for him....

Good point that mate. This is a conversation I've been having with people that voted for Biden. Biden got the most votes in history but Trump got the second. If they don't address the reasons behind that then America is in for a rough ride over the coming adminstration. I've read a lot of valid concerns in this thread over the last couple of years and if the incoming president refuses to deal with that then a republican authoritarian, that can string a sentence together, will have fertile ground in 2022 and 24 respectively.

• Like 3
3 hours ago, Balaur said:

Obama's words , he already said we'd be punished, think a lot of British anti trump have put personal opinions of a man ahead of Britain's best interests, my main reason for wanting trump re-elected was to give us a post Brexit boost. Ah well....

I totally agree. Trump was best for the UK. I don’t think Biden is the end of the world for us but he doesn’t have an interest in seeing brexit succeed like Trump did. Well have to leverage other things with Biden and hope he’s reasonable.

• Like 2
Just now, Born Hunter said:

I totally agree. Trump was best for the UK. I don’t think Biden is the end of the world for us but he doesn’t have an interest in seeing brexit succeed like Trump did. Well have to leverage other things with Biden and hope he’s reasonable.

With the issues that have come to light since they made the original comment I think the Brexit vote just isn't on the American radar at the moment. Covid and racial injustice are now well on the front burner for the incoming adminstration and they're feeling that heat in their respective constituencies. The attitude to Brexit might be lukewarm from the official channels it does have a lot of support over here and Britain still has allies in the American people.

Should they decide to cut Britain loose I do believe a lot of Americans will push back against it. There's still a lot of love over here for the Brits.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, ChrisJones said:

With the issues that have come to light since they made the original comment I think the Brexit vote just isn't on the American radar at the moment. Covid and racial injustice are now well on the front burner for the incoming adminstration and they're feeling that heat in their respective constituencies. The attitude to Brexit might be lukewarm from the official channels it does have a lot of support over here and Britain still has allies in the American people.

Should they decide to cut Britain loose I do believe a lot of Americans will push back against it. There's still a lot of love over here for the Brits.

:thumbs:

This’ll come as no surprise to folks but I think committing to being a global player by the yanks side once again in this new era of Great Powers playing for regional and global dominance will go a long way with any US administration. They all value strength and the continental Europeans are weak at that game. The Irish border problem remains of course but it’s not checkmate for the UK yet. 

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Francie said:

Sure the election ain't officially over,why would he gave up for,there's two hearings in Arizona an Nevada in the next few days,theres hope yet?

That's true, mate, but yesterday afternoon a Trump appointed judge threw out yet another legal case from his campaign as 'meritless.'

“Voters, not lawyers, choose the President. Ballots, not briefs, decide elections,” Judge Stephanos Bibas — an appointee of President Donald Trump — wrote for the three-judge 3rd Circuit Court of Appeals panel composed entirely of GOP appointees. Bibas’ opinion delivered just after noon Friday, rejected the campaign’s appeal of a district court ruling that similarly shredded the suit.

Quoted from this article.

Yep. Rudy has said he's going to take it all the way to SCOTUS...

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

:thumbs:

This’ll come as no surprise to folks but I think committing to being a global player by the yanks side once again in this new era of Great Powers playing for regional and global dominance will go a long way with any US administration. They all value strength and the continental Europeans are weak at that game. The Irish border problem remains of course but it’s not checkmate for the UK yet. 

With all of our election shenanigans I sincerely doubt a Biden administration will have the nuts to argue the Brexit result. I'm sure they'll wait to see how it plays out then work on a viable deal with both sides.

• Like 2

Don's calling for his supporters to boycott the senate run off in Georgia, due in January.

Correction: Don's trying to get his supporters to not boycott the senate run off in Georgia, due in January. If the democrats win, because Trump's base don't turn out to vote it could potentially flip the senate back to the dems...

Thoughts?

Edited by ChrisJones
Correction
3 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

dont think so mate .he litrally backed up what I said. When he was doing the laughing emoji about the indy ref folk and the remainers I assumed he was laughing at them not accepting the vote same way I'm laughing at folk bot accepting a vote in a land thousands of miles away. Half of then probably never even been on holiday ?. I'm defo no lefty just not an idiot and have better thing to do.

I know shagger just taking the piss. Hell even I'm labelled a snowflake on here cos I'm a fan of a black racing driver. ?

Edited by Greb147
  • Haha 1
53 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

TinyDesk.jpg.a78883ae0acd6d21f9d7c38dfcc9de6d.jpg

When I saw this I started to wonder whether someone has been switching his desk out for a smaller desk everyday since January 2017... and he still hasn't noticed? :hmm:

It will take less time to clear ?

Edited by Accip74
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Rusty_terrier said:

The real shame is the passion folk seem to have about politics and issue in other countries. Trump/Biden, isreal/Palestine, the behaviour of police in America. People being in poverty in african countries. Yet  not many seem to give a f**k or show even 1/5 of the passion for our own country that's going to the dogs. Child poverty, drugs , crime unemployment all on the rise on our own door step and not many willing to act because it would involve real work rather than venting on social media.

Yeah a lot of these folk obsessing with trump won’t know the name of their local MP ?

Before anyone spits their dummy I’m not talking about lads on this thread....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1