Trump Under Fire

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FCK THIS SHIT   IT'S GETTING SERIOUS NOW    I'M PUTTING ON ALL MY MASONIC REGALIA AND TIN FOILING UP.  IF IT COMES ON TOP AND THE PEADOPHILIC DEAD SQUADS COME FOR YOU THEN SAY

You no it makes sense mate, this one is also cat C sea worthy so I can really get on if needed and if nothing happens don’t think it’s a bad move anyway, like yourself have felt things were not right

If Biden gets in he will have forgotten why in the morning .

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Seems its more than the dems that want trump out. The man is fighting on all fronts, good luck to him

It seems that way fairness went out the window in there pursuit to eject him  = they couldn’t give a fk how the get him out as long as he’s out  the allegations of voter fraud are really only interesting to folk who are interested in the possibility. Of the USA elections being. Rigged , fir those who are fine with being scammed in a game of cards that lost you money only to find out. The player mugged ya for ya money as he had 2 packs of cards in his pocket .  And cheated ya , you telling me ya happy with that ? I don’t think so eh 

Edited by green lurchers
2 hours ago, baker boy said:

If the Yanks wear that theres no fckn hope for them..?

Ther pockets are full of outer country money big tech Soros China few other unsavoury countries. Played big for this sort out ,, MSM all in with the gravy train  it stinks to  just roll over they riddled on both sides. In all ther systems  fkn great big swamp to empty 

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 1
10 hours ago, Arry said:

Trumps mate Barr says no fraud.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-55153366

Trump thinking of pardon himself.

Rudy Giuliani   Wants a pardon, what he guilty of then.

Dr Scott Atlas  has jumped ship.

Cheers Arry

Bill Barr is clearly in on the conspiracy mate, don’t believe the lies.........It’s a con job I tell you!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
19 minutes ago, Accip74 said:

If you want a real laugh check out Dr Steve Turley on YouTube ?

It sounds all to familiar except this was in Romania “. 

violence was widespread, perpetrated by state institutions taken over by communists and by gangs sponsored by the same.

The 19 November 1946 elections were grossly rigged, and they are now a textbook case of abuse perpetrated by a totalitarian regime. The real results cannot be known, but the method is. The communists stole the elections by replacing the ballot boxes. In all probability, the National Peasant Party and the National Liberal Party, democratic and traditional parties, got over 78% of the vote, while the Democratic Party Bloc, the communist led alliance, around 22%. By reversing results, the pro-Soviet government proclaimed victory, and implicitly assumed a legitimacy it never had. It was all in line with Stalin's saying: it does not matter who votes, but who counts the vote. Everything that followed was a result of the parliamentary elections of November 19th, 1946.

12 hours ago, Arry said:

Trumps mate Barr says no fraud.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-55153366

Trump thinking of pardon himself.

Rudy Giuliani   Wants a pardon, what he guilty of then.

Dr Scott Atlas  has jumped ship.

Cheers Arry

No offence, but anyone quoting the BBC is showing either their age or their lack of understanding of the scale of propaganda that runs through the veins of such discredited news outlets

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

No offence, but anyone quoting the BBC is showing either their age or their lack of understanding of the scale of propaganda that runs through the veins of such discredited news outlets

I blame arrys wheaty bang breakfasts lol 

Edited by green lurchers