Trump Under Fire

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FCK THIS SHIT   IT'S GETTING SERIOUS NOW    I'M PUTTING ON ALL MY MASONIC REGALIA AND TIN FOILING UP.  IF IT COMES ON TOP AND THE PEADOPHILIC DEAD SQUADS COME FOR YOU THEN SAY

You no it makes sense mate, this one is also cat C sea worthy so I can really get on if needed and if nothing happens don’t think it’s a bad move anyway, like yourself have felt things were not right

If Biden gets in he will have forgotten why in the morning .

Posted Images

nothing to see “A U.S. Navy veteran and data scientist from Pennsylvania alleged this week that 47 USB cards used during the state's Nov. 3 election have gone missing - and asserted that as many as 120,000 votes cast in the election should be called into question

"I personally observed USB cards being uploaded to voting machines by the voting machine warehouse supervisor on multiple occasions," Stenstrom testified. "This person is not being observed, he's not a part of the process that I can see, and he is walking in with baggies of USBs."

Edited by green lurchers
10 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

nothing to see “A U.S. Navy veteran and data scientist from Pennsylvania alleged this week that 47 USB cards used during the state's Nov. 3 election have gone missing - and asserted that as many as 120,000 votes cast in the election should be called into question

"I personally observed USB cards being uploaded to voting machines by the voting machine warehouse supervisor on multiple occasions," Stenstrom testified. "This person is not being observed, he's not a part of the process that I can see, and he is walking in with baggies of USBs."

usb-dongles-usb-dongles-everywhere.jpg

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

What choice does anyone have. Respect a rigged election? I think not lol 

It not about Party against Party or Trump against Biden.... it's about Globalism. 

Surely it's about democracy?

I'm trying to establish some goal posts. I want to know what is considered a satisfactory level of due process or is it a case of no matter what if Biden wins then it was fraud?

Edited by Born Hunter
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, Born Hunter said:

Surely it's about democracy?

I'm trying to establish some goal posts. I want to know what is considered a satisfactory level due process or is it a case of no matter what if Biden wins then it was fraud?

Democracy is the best way of governing that we humans can drum up and is a product of the western world, Christian society wether we like it or not.

Globalism is not democratic and does not respect nation states, sovereignty or those that gave their lives only recently for freedom. What were the Great wars fought for if not to oppose those that wished to rule the world?

Biden is nothing, merely a man who does a job to benefit himself and his family, as most other men and women do. The difference though, is that his employer are globalists with a globalist agenda in mind. This agenda has a 'Do whatever it takes' approach to getting their job done. Its no exaggeration in saying that America is fighting for its life. It is undergoing a 'Digital Cold war' and the enemy is trying to wrap it all up as quick as possible. It's not who Trump is, it's what he stands for. 

It's all plain for all to see now. In my opinion the election has clearly been overwhelmingly crooked. 

I think those that lose should acknowledge their loss and accept it. However, no one should accept anything if the game has been won by cheating. 

Nothing worse that those who cheat, especially when it involves the running of one of the last free country's on earth that's up for grabs.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
54 minutes ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

Democracy is the best way of governing that we humans can drum up and is a product of the western world, Christian society wether we like it or not.

Globalism is not democratic and does not respect nation states, sovereignty or those that gave their lives only recently for freedom. What were the Great wars fought for if not to oppose those that wished to rule the world?

Biden is nothing, merely a man who does a job to benefit himself and his family, as most other men and women do. The difference though, is that his employer are globalists with a globalist agenda in mind. This agenda has a 'Do whatever it takes' approach to getting their job done. Its no exaggeration in saying that America is fighting for its life. It is undergoing a 'Digital Cold war' and the enemy is trying to wrap it all up as quick as possible. It's not who Trump is, it's what he stands for. 

It's all plain for all to see now. In my opinion the election has clearly been overwhelmingly crooked. 

I think those that lose should acknowledge their loss and accept it. However, no one should accept anything if the game has been won by cheating. 

Nothing worse that those who cheat, especially when it involves the running of one of the last free country's on earth that's up for grabs.

We agree that upholding the democratic system is crucial. I'd just like to know what is considered a satisfactory level of due process to those who believe the election, and so democracy, was cheated? I'd like to know that if this goes to SCOTUS, or if one side jacks before then, will the result be accepted as the democratic will of the people?

I fully expect Democrats to not accept a SCOTUS ruling that would result in Trump's victory but I'd like to know if those behind Trump would accept a contrary ruling? And if not what process would they accept as fair?

:thumbs:

1 hour ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

"Democracy is the worst form of government........except for all the others ! ". Sir Winston Churchill.

Cheers.

• Like 1