Trump Under Fire

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FCK THIS SHIT   IT'S GETTING SERIOUS NOW    I'M PUTTING ON ALL MY MASONIC REGALIA AND TIN FOILING UP.  IF IT COMES ON TOP AND THE PEADOPHILIC DEAD SQUADS COME FOR YOU THEN SAY

You no it makes sense mate, this one is also cat C sea worthy so I can really get on if needed and if nothing happens don’t think it’s a bad move anyway, like yourself have felt things were not right

If Biden gets in he will have forgotten why in the morning .

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, baker boy said:

Im amazed how many people that have an interest in politics now post 2016 and the Brexit vote, most unfortunately are far too partisan but hopefully some good may trickle down

I'd argue that's one of the plus points of social media, although I agree with you on the partisan aspect. I do think that is one of the plus points of the Trump administration, in that his reality TV bollocks has brought it to the handset of pretty much everyone that has a phone.

The downside is that he's now trying to limit that access with the proposed repeal of 230. That's actually really important to the kind of conversation we're having. We had an incumbent and a challenger that wish to remove our right to conversation for different reasons. The end result is that we step backwards not forwards.

That might start in the US but it does have a potential worldwide consequence. I for one wouldn't want to see that.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, baker boy said:

Im amazed how many people that have an interest in politics now post 2016 and the Brexit vote, most unfortunately are far too partisan but hopefully some good may trickle down

Don’t forget as well in the last 10 years it’s so much more accessible with the internet & utube. In the past you needed to really concentrate on the news or pick up a broad sheet.

Now everyone’s got a strong opinion after 30 minutes on utube or twitter.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Not me mate not a jot. They cried about this when trump was elected what a disaster it would be for us and other how having trump in power would be great for uk. Not much has changed in my eyes. People still poor. Drugs still rife.

Do you know what the sdsr is mate ? 

The lads you went to school with serving in jock infantry battalions weren’t digging in with their eyelids in some piss hole Middle East country cause Hilary the hawk wasn’t elected in 2016. 

the ramifications of a huge splash in the USA causes ripples hear pal in more ways than you imagine 

• Like 5
10 hours ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Pretty sure plenty on here said people should just shut up and accept the Brexit vote and the indy ref vote etc. Whilst i didnt care who won I would have like trump to. But he never get over it.

Its a thread about trump...........leave if you dont wanna hear about him........its quite simple

Edited by Rogerbill
  • Haha 4
4 hours ago, Francie said:

A judge in Pennsylvania says the election might not have been constitutional,throws it out or whatever they say lol

Yep... McCullough issued that order on Wednesday. The allegation was that the Pennsylvania absentee ballot law violated the Pennsylvania constitution...

4 hours ago, Francie said:

Judge McCulloch in Pennsylvania predicts trump to win his lawsuit,there ye are nick bit of evidence out now haha

... PA supreme court overturned it, today saying "the lawsuit was filed months after the law allowed for challenges to Pennsylvania's expansive year-old mail-in voting law."

Unanimously. With prejudice.

My understanding is that as the case wasn't a violation of federal law, or the US Constitution, and was brought by PA plaintiffs and against PA defendants, the state supreme court has the final say. Which in this case looks pretty final??

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Wisconsin recount has come back.

Biden increased his lead...

Trump's now hinting that his own appointees in the FBI and DOJ are conspiring against him...

The referee is looking at his watch... :rolleyes:

Edited by ChrisJones