Regrettable Tattoos

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have a few and the misses has as well, I can totally see the sense in what your saying nash, its like a starter pack, leave school, do a trade, start lifting , Ibiza, fiesta ST and 2 full sleeves by

That's a coincidence, the first thing I do in the morning is have a look at the dragon wrapped around my back and legs, I'm thinking of getting single beds...

I know a different boy who's black and got his whole body tattooed white apart from one arm.......oh hold on!!

When i was young me and my sister used to catch the bus to town , we were the only ones on the bus other than two foreign ladies ,over time they used to speak to us and often gave us a sweet or a piece of cake , one day we both saw that they had numbers painted on their wrists , i thought nothing about this but my sister who was three years older than me did , some time later she asked mam what it was , mam must have been the same age as those girls, told us never to talk about it again and started to cry.

• Like 4

When i was young me and my sister used to catch the bus to town , we were the only ones on the bus other than two foreign ladies ,over time they used to speak to us and often gave us a sweet or a piece of cake , one day we both saw that they had numbers painted on their wrists , i thought nothing about this but my sister who was three years older than me did , some time later she asked mam what it was , mam must have been the same age as those girls, told us never to talk about it again and started to cry.

Fecks sake reading that was a bit of a jolt. I worked with a bloke who was a concentration camp survivor. The nicest, most gentle man you could ever meet. He used to bring grass, turnips, dandelions etc to feed my lad's rabbits. He had noticed that they had come up to the wire looking for food and thought they might be short of grub. Poor bugger had been starved himself.

His nickname was 'Gannet' because he would sweep everybody's crumbs of the canteen table and eat anybody's left over food. He used to say 'you never know when things will get bad'.

Edited by jukel123
  • Like 3

Got plenty some 40 years old (quite faded) latest when grandkids were born 7 years back but always remembered the golden rule: shouldnt be able to see your tatts if your wearing a suit :D

Cheers, D.

• Like 2

I've got loads including a dragon that starts on my big toe and finishes up on my shoulder after wrapping around my leg back and stomach ... Ive no regrets and I will have more done I'm sure ... I have them for no other reason than I like them ......

• Like 1

I had a couple lasered off some years ago i cant stand the f****n things now they have become so muggy.

I had the laser on my hands a few sittings and they where gone , nothing worse than tattoos on hands .

My old man spent the whole war in a POW camp called Lamsdorf/Stalag VIII b.........he had all his done in there freehand by a lad using tools fashioned from what they had.

He had a big one on his chest and another on his back that covered the entire chest and back and also down both arms, detailed and brilliantly drawn......whoever done then must have been very skilled

The Ines down his arms were various things to do with his parents and a British Tommy which was very good as well as the more mundain birds etc.

He always said to me don't have any and I don't .

• Like 1

To me theres nothing more unattractive than a woman covered in tattoos, its a real turn off.

Often thought of having one but never found something I wanted painted on me for the rest of my life. When I was younger I was going to get The Who and The Beatles logos tattood on me but Im glad I didnt

• Like 1

To me theres nothing more unattractive than a woman covered in tattoos, its a real turn off.

I actually find tattoos on a woman attractive providing she hasn't gone overboard and she hasn't got anything too butch like anchor tattooed on her forearm or something like that lol
  • Like 3

I actually find tattoos on a woman attractive providing she hasn't gone overboard and she hasn't got anything too butch like anchor tattooed on her forearm or something like that lol

I find ACAB tattooed on a woman's knuckles quite unattractive -- just wish my wife had never had it done...

• Like 4

I had a couple lasered off some years ago i cant stand the f****n things now they have become so muggy.

did they become muggy after lasering or are you on about the one's you have left.?did lasering totally get rid of them,no scar or red marks.?

I just think these sleeves and shit the kids are having these days are muggy as anything.......it makes me laugh these folk trying to be all unique with their tattoos only to end up looking the same as every other c**t :D .......i had mine lasered when it was all quite new so left a little bit of a burn scar yes.

oh,muggy as in mugs have them.muggy down here means cloudy/faded.i get it now.