Regrettable Tattoos

A guy i seen on site a few years back had a complete tattooed black arm

When i asked him what he had done to his arm he said that he covered up old tattoos and was waiting to have some new work done with a blade that scars the black..

Cant remember what he called it .... :no::fool:

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have a few and the misses has as well, I can totally see the sense in what your saying nash, its like a starter pack, leave school, do a trade, start lifting , Ibiza, fiesta ST and 2 full sleeves by

That's a coincidence, the first thing I do in the morning is have a look at the dragon wrapped around my back and legs, I'm thinking of getting single beds...

I know a different boy who's black and got his whole body tattooed white apart from one arm.......oh hold on!!

When i asked him what he had done to his arm he said that he covered up old tattoos and was waiting to have some new work done with a blade that scars the black..

I think It's called "f**kin stupid"

My mrs has a shit Chinese tramp stamp...It's apparently her name....I'm going to get a chink to translate it for me.....If it's some big black studs name I'll go ape shit

Years ago I remember reading about some Doris that a had a tiddlywink tattoo, she chose the symbol meaning peace and love or something, she showed the fella in her local takeaway and he pissed himself laughing,it actually read kung fu fighter.

Scarification :thumbs: Though I think The Seeker's answer is a better name :yes:

KiQ9ym2.jpg

(Not my pic)

Edited by BGD

Scarification :thumbs: Though I think The Seeker's answer is a better name :yes:KiQ9ym2.jpg

(Not my pic)

f**k that for a game of soldiers!!

• Like 1

Scarification :thumbs: Though I think The Seeker's answer is a better name :yes:

KiQ9ym2.jpg

(Not my pic)

Mental

KiQ9ym2.jpg

(Not my pic)

That's hideous.