Regrettable Tattoos

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have a few and the misses has as well, I can totally see the sense in what your saying nash, its like a starter pack, leave school, do a trade, start lifting , Ibiza, fiesta ST and 2 full sleeves by

That's a coincidence, the first thing I do in the morning is have a look at the dragon wrapped around my back and legs, I'm thinking of getting single beds...

I know a different boy who's black and got his whole body tattooed white apart from one arm.......oh hold on!!

my dad used to do his own tattoes. He has a spider with 10 legs , another woman's name and a pencil thin anchor . Don't think he regrets them but he's be first to admit they are shit. He used to tattoo people for beer money when he was a youngster . Dread to think what some of those tattoes looked like .

Got the odd one or two on my arm from when I was 15 and did them myself with my mates. They look silly now. I got a good hiding off my dad when he spotted them and got a good hiding in school as well off the headmaster. But looking at that Ed Sheerans arms and that Cnuts out of that boy band, mine look better.

I had a couple lasered off some years ago i cant stand the f****n things now they have become so muggy.

did they become muggy after lasering or are you on about the one's you have left.?did lasering totally get rid of them,no scar or red marks.?

• Like 1

I had a couple lasered off some years ago i cant stand the f****n things now they have become so muggy.

did they become muggy after lasering or are you on about the one's you have left.?did lasering totally get rid of them,no scar or red marks.?

I just think these sleeves and shit the kids are having these days are muggy as anything.......it makes me laugh these folk trying to be all unique with their tattoos only to end up looking the same as every other c**t :D .......i had mine lasered when it was all quite new so left a little bit of a burn scar yes.

• Like 3

when you tattoo a pig to identify it as yours.it's a plate with spikes/needles that you cover in ink then slap it on the pig.b*****d at work slapped it on the top of my arm.big black letters and numbers.something like HV18472.dissapeared after 2 years thankfully.

• Like 3

I had one lasered many years ago it took 5 sittings with very good results

how much was is a sitting.?

Edited by ginger beard

A pal of mine has been in that game years he reckons there are so many people wanting them removed these days that he is thinking of renting out part of his premises for removals.....dont seem right to me in one door to have it put on and in the other door to have it taken off but apparently theres quite a few studios like that now.

Edited by gnasher16

I had one lasered many years ago it took 5 sittings with very good results

how much was is a sitting.?

£70 per sitting about 10 years ago maybe the price as dropped since then

• Like 1