4 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

been telling folks for yrs...the less shit  you pump into it ...the better it gets...SOG / super orange glueDSC_2256.JPG.aa0d69ff3691b2b0765efd64bb89a75f.JPGDSC_2257.JPG.2cb45f2e067ea2868306fdfad7451642.JPG

Hundred percent dan,feck the nutes an all,that looks like a mellow smoke,got a bit of cheddar there,nice an smooth with no racing heart or groggy head lol

• Haha 1

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After failing to cure my mum's arthritis with a chocolate brownie I obtained some THC liquid stuff....maybe it was oil. I did the pest control in a laboratory where they made CBD but they also did all

☕  

Nice bit of very soft stuff

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Never really trusted the ready mixed stuff,we used to mix our own..70% Coco 15%perlite 15% clay pebbles to aid with drainage?

Yup, I used to mix my own, but there's any amount of canna-mixes here specifically aimed at the needs of the ladies, legalisation has its benefits ?

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Never really trusted the ready mixed stuff,we used to mix our own..70% Coco 15%perlite 15% clay pebbles to aid with drainage?

need to water loads in that mix dc more hydro mix and you’d need a lot a nutes aswell 

Edited by mC HULL
28 minutes ago, mackem said:

Yup, I used to mix my own, but there's any amount of canna-mixes here specifically aimed at the needs of the ladies, legalisation has its benefits ?

is going organic with no synthetic nutes worth it mackem do you think the plant doesn’t know the difference it’s the same element once in the plant 

soil mulch compost you can run the risk a pests then you have add top dressings teas. etc the grow cycle takes longer because the soil and organisms in it have to break things down then chlorinated water will harm the organisms it can be hard work ? 

a good canna terra soil  and organic nutes is less headache

a good canna soil and synthetic nutes at low doses be about the best results i think though 

coco perlite etc in inert type need more synthetic nutrients and additives like cal mag etc good and good results in it but you have to hit the nutrients at higher doses 

32 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

need to water loads in that mix dc more hydro mix and you’d need a lot a nutes aswell 

I worked in the biggest greenhouse in Europe late 90s...I know enough to get by lad ??

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

is going organic with no synthetic nutes worth it mackem do you think the plant doesn’t know the difference it’s the same element once in the plant 

soil mulch compost you can run the risk a pests then you have add top dressings teas. etc the grow cycle takes longer because the soil and organisms in it have to break things down then chlorinated water will harm the organisms it can be hard work ? 

a good canna soil and synthetic nutes at low doses be about the best results i think though 

coco perlite etc in inert type need more synthetic nutrients and additives like cal mag etc good and good results in it but you have to hit the nutrients at higher doses 

Where I am,no need for calmag etc,just A and B and a bloom additive...10 mile up the road..whole world of hurt??

I find I can always taste the Vega and Flores in the buds no matter how well it's flushed ?

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Where I am,no need for calmag etc,just A and B and a bloom additive...10 mile up the road..whole world of hurt??

I find I can always taste the Vega and Flores in the buds no matter how well it's flushed ?

but growing in coco petite and clay it’s all inert there’s no macro or micro nutrients in anything it’s more a hydroponic mix and would dry out in no time

a veg and bloom and  pk  be about the minimum you could get away with  but that’s still plenty a synthetic nutes 

if you use soil and right top dressings here and there you’d get away with feeding plain water 

i agree you need just enough feed to keep em right to much is no good has the opposite effect nutrient lock etc 

Edited by mC HULL
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

but growing in coco petite and clay it’s all inert there’s no macro or micro nutrients in anything it’s more a hydroponic mix and would dry out in no time

a veg and bloom and  pk  be about the minimum you could get away with  but that’s still plenty a synthetic nutes 

if you use soil and right top dressings here and there you’d get away with feeding plain water 

i agree you need just enough feed to keep em right to much is no good has the opposite effect nutrient lock etc 

Not used pk for 15yrs or more same goes for clonex etc for cuttings...they root with nothing in 3/5days...less is more..try it ??

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Not used pk for 15yrs or more same goes for clonex etc for cuttings...they root with nothing in 3/5days...less is more..try it ??

i would always use pk dc all its doing is changing the npk ratio to a better ratio for bud formation 

cuttings can root in that time just water in awroponic propagator good bit a lot them i think 

24 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

I have used compost, no nutes whatsoever from beginning to end and finished the crop, used every combination you can possibly think of and some you probably couldn't, everyone has their fave nutrient regime, I have fried 2500 seedlings by using soil that was too hot for them, f****d the project up totally, done all sorts of mistakes and had all sorts of successes, nowadays it's the old maxim less is best. 

IMG_20220607_123331.jpg

Screenshot_20220607_123552.jpg

• Like 5
11 minutes ago, mackem said:

I have used compost, no nutes whatsoever from beginning to end and finished the crop, used every combination you can possibly think of and some you probably couldn't, everyone has their fave nutrient regime, I have fried 2500 seedlings by using soil that was too hot for them, f****d the project up totally, done all sorts of mistakes and had all sorts of successes, nowadays it's the old maxim less is best. 

IMG_20220607_123331.jpg

Screenshot_20220607_123552.jpg

in the right soil compost mix you can use nothing but water organic as can be but i’d say them buds there in pic been fed nutes mate an organic bud is completely different looking ?

3 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

in the right soil compost mix you can use nothing but water organic as can be but i’d say them buds there in pic been fed nutes mate an organic bud is completely different looking ?

Top ones organics bottom were hydro ?

• Like 2

DSC_2266.JPG.7b3d5d3a624439ac0cb375dcdc1ff306.JPGfed for 4 weeks on 35 ml of Coco A and B,10 ml of headmaster boost,2 weeks at half strength,2 weeks flush with water...stems are hollow like a Macdonald's straw...proper tinging and your teeth don't rattle??

• Like 1