Boxing At The Weekend...

Any man super fit or not, he uses a mass amount of energy in short burst, he will be panting.... It's the way the body works... I think age has caught up with klitchs ,and the younger fury will win again... I'd like to see kitsch win tho.. Really don't like the way fury is... Aj on the other hand,boxing aside seems a real nice guy, last week after fight he was still in arena sign in and smiling for fans, he is a happy fella

Edited by baz
  • Like 2

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

Just got back from my lads first fight.  Think I was more nervous than him!

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Posted Images

Mik do you think AJ could do a busy 12 rounds comftable ?

I think AJ is the fittest and conditioned heavy weights out there and he will of sparred 12 and more rounds plenty of times

Could he do 12 busy rounds he probably could but the question is ....is there anyone in the heavy weight division that can take him to the later rounds and imo the answer to that is no

• Like 1

I think AJ is the fittest and conditioned heavy weights out there and he will of sparred 12 and more rounds plenty of times

Could he do 12 busy rounds he probably could but the question is ....is there anyone in the heavy weight division that can take him to the later rounds and imo the answer to that is no

That's pretty poor why is there no one in the current division to take him twelve rounds an injured out of shape dillian took him seven and now he's beat a man from the USA with a heart made of bone china he's still unstoppable the fact Martin came half way across the world for his first defence just about confirms its all about money to him

That's pretty poor why is there no one in the current division to take him twelve rounds an injured out of shape dillian took him seven and now he's beat a man from the USA with a heart made of bone china he's still unstoppable the fact Martin came half way across the world for his first defence just about confirms its all about money to him
same for them all...fury most of all its Just about the money ??

There's plenty that could take him 12 rounds. I really like Joshua what's not to like. But he's champ now and being champ you have to fight the best out there. Can see him having 2 easy defences. But for me stick him in with Haye and hate will beat him. Hayes ready for anyone he's been there and done it. He has the experience in the big heavyweight fights that Joshua doesn't. There's a fair few in the heavyweight division that would trouble Joshua. But he won't be allowed to fight them yet until he's ready. Which makes me think is he ready to be champ. Only time will tell. Either way good luck to him. I also think even though I don't like fury he'd trouble Joshua.?

Love him or hate him...fact is if Fury hadnt of taken the belt off Klitschko...Joshua wouldnt be wearing it now...and thats what sticks in the throats of alot of boxing fans...the fact Martin came halfway round the world to make his first defense of the title shows its more about money than anything else...none of thats Joshuas fault...but all the likes of me want to see is Joshua in a good competitive fight...interested to see the outcome of the Takam-v-Parker IBF eliminator...then we a step closer...would like to see Joshua in with Parker...would also like to see him in with Tyson Fury...potentially some good fights out there to be made

but if AJ takes Parker out in a few rounds it will be same old saying he's not been tested Parker didn't turn up all the usual crap all these fighters surly can't all be the same having off days and not wanting to win?..... AJ ain't been tested yet because not 1 person that's been put in front of him can take it or put it on him it really is as simple as that... Whyte would trouble any man in that division with his power caught AJ rocked him he soaked it up beat him... Johnson durable never been stopped took klitchko and fury the distance people said this guy will see if AJ can do 12 rounds out if there in 2... It's only so long people can dress it up... If he beat fury it would be fury had no desire so didn't train but wouldn't have beat him when he had the desire.... There will always be something.... I see Joshua unifying the division and doing it with ease... That's my opinion anyway....

I give credit where its due crackers...but credit is earned not given...you seriously cant be telling me you saw Charles Martin as a bona fide world champion?...really you bought into that?...i'm no expert but i do follow boxing...and even i was saying before the fight that Martin was piss poor and only had a punchers chance...of course we all want to see the lad win a title...but not in that way against what has to be the worst world champion in the history of the sport...Joshuas toughest fight to date was against Whyte...i was probably one of the few giving Whyte a chance going into that fight...i said his left hand would cause him problems (wont make excuses about injury/fitness) the A.J fans on here where all telling me Whyte would get blown out in a couple of rounds...but now they tell me Whyte is world class!...talk about make it up as you go along to suit yourself...it like how the A.J fans now keep saying how this has come too soon...sounds like they are lining up the excuses for later...i mean if its to soon...hows he got in this position then?...hype?money?...a good drop of the both...if he walks through Takam or Parker then like i said we will be a step closer to seeing what he is all about...because if you think he is going to walk through everyone in the division...then your in for a shock...the Whyte fight told us that!..(and that wernt at world level!)...i think for many on here they hate Fury soo much they latch onto Joshua in the hope he will shut the bad guy up...im not a 'fan' of either boxer...im just a fan of boxing

Edited by AKA-BRINDLE
  • Like 2

Of course so but some also enjoy it over money that's just a bonus Edited by CushtyJook

Of course so but some also enjoy it over money that's just a bonus
fury don't enjoy it tho... Said him self only doing it for money now and his kids/ gran kids and he has no desire no more.... So he clearly don't enjoy it does he?

Love him or hate him...fact is if Fury hadnt of taken the belt off Klitschko...Joshua wouldnt be wearing it now...and thats what sticks in the throats of alot of boxing fans...the fact Martin came halfway round the world to make his first defense of the title shows its more about money than anything else...none of thats Joshuas fault...but all the likes of me want to see is Joshua in a good competitive fight...interested to see the outcome of the Takam-v-Parker IBF eliminator...then we a step closer...would like to see Joshua in with Parker...would also like to see him in with Tyson Fury...potentially some good fights out there to be made

but if AJ takes Parker out in a few rounds it will be same old saying he's not been tested Parker didn't turn up all the usual crap all these fighters surly can't all be the same having off days and not wanting to win?..... AJ ain't been tested yet because not 1 person that's been put in front of him can take it or put it on him it really is as simple as that... Whyte would trouble any man in that division with his power caught AJ rocked him he soaked it up beat him... Johnson durable never been stopped took klitchko and fury the distance people said this guy will see if AJ can do 12 rounds out if there in 2... It's only so long people can dress it up... If he beat fury it would be fury had no desire so didn't train but wouldn't have beat him when he had the desire.... There will always be something.... I see Joshua unifying the division and doing it with ease... That's my opinion anyway....

I give credit where its due crackers...but credit is earned not given...you seriously cant be telling me you saw Charles Martin as a bona fide world champion?...really you bought into that?...i'm no expert but i do follow boxing...and even i was saying before the fight that Martin was piss poor and only had a punchers chance...of course we all want to see the lad win a title...but not in that way against what has to be the worst world champion in the history of the sport...Joshuas toughest fight to date was against Whyte...i was probably one of the few giving Whyte a chance going into that fight...i said his left hand would cause him problems (wont make excuses about injury/fitness) the A.J fans on here where all telling me Whyte would get blown out in a couple of rounds...but now they tell me Whyte is world class!...talk about make it up as you go along to suit yourself...it like how the A.J fans now keep saying how this has come too soon...sounds like they are lining up the excuses for later...i mean if its to soon...hows he got in this position then?...hype?money?...a good drop of the both...if he walks through Takam or Parker then like i said we will be a step closer to seeing what he is all about...because if you think he is going to walk through everyone in the division...then your in for a shock...the Whyte fight told us that!..(and that wernt at world level!)...i think for many on here they hate Fury soo much they latch onto Joshua in the hope he will shut the bad guy up...im not a 'fan' of either boxer...im just a fan of boxing
martin was piss poor but AJ same as anyone else can only beat what's put in front of them... And in all fairness AJ vs whyte was all emotion they wasn't boxing it was just a brawl because the hatred between them AJ said him self he wasn't composed in the fight... But end of the day he took big shots come through it and knocked him out.... Fury ain't got that punching power to trouble AJ.... If he blasts Parker/takam out who else is there? Only fury then all this will be put to rest ? no more speculation ?? but on the other hand if AJ lands big shots on fury like he does fury going be in trouble in my opinion... AJ will close him down and take it to him I've no doubt in that... But it's only opinions ???

There's plenty that could take him 12 rounds. I really like Joshua what's not to like. But he's champ now and being champ you have to fight the best out there. Can see him having 2 easy defences. But for me stick him in with Haye and hate will beat him. Hayes ready for anyone he's been there and done it. He has the experience in the big heavyweight fights that Joshua doesn't. There's a fair few in the heavyweight division that would trouble Joshua. But he won't be allowed to fight them yet until he's ready. Which makes me think is he ready to be champ. Only time will tell. Either way good luck to him. I also think even though I don't like fury he'd trouble Joshua.

If there is plenty name 3 and why

That's 7 not 12