Boxing At The Weekend...

Mik do you think AJ could do a busy 12 rounds comftable ?

I think AJ is the fittest and conditioned heavy weights out there and he will of sparred 12 and more rounds plenty of times

Could he do 12 busy rounds he probably could but the question is ....is there anyone in the heavy weight division that can take him to the later rounds and imo the answer to that is no

That's pretty poor why is there no one in the current division to take him twelve rounds an injured out of shape dillian took him seven and now he's beat a man from the USA with a heart made of bone china he's still unstoppable the fact Martin came half way across the world for his first defence just about confirms its all about money to him
same for them all...fury most of all its Just about the money
Of course so but some also enjoy it over money that's just a bonus
fury don't enjoy it tho... Said him self only doing it for money now and his kids/ gran kids and he has no desire no more.... So he clearly don't enjoy it does he?

Probably the training he doesn't like.

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

Just got back from my lads first fight.  Think I was more nervous than him!

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Posted Images

I think AJ is the fittest and conditioned heavy weights out there and he will of sparred 12 and more rounds plenty of times

Could he do 12 busy rounds he probably could but the question is ....is there anyone in the heavy weight division that can take him to the later rounds and imo the answer to that is no

That's pretty poor why is there no one in the current division to take him twelve rounds an injured out of shape dillian took him seven and now he's beat a man from the USA with a heart made of bone china he's still unstoppable the fact Martin came half way across the world for his first defence just about confirms its all about money to him

Quick question for you Cushty, serious one, how many fighters took Fury 12 rounds in his first 16 fights, I ask because I don't know, and when he knocked them out early or retired them, were you condemning them or praising Fury? I doubt you knocked the other fighters, my money would be on you saying how good Fury was for stopping them. atb Del :thumbs: …………… but I would like to know if he went the distance in his early fights?

same for them all...fury most of all its Just about the money ??
fury don't enjoy it tho... Said him self only doing it for money now and his kids/ gran kids and he has no desire no more.... So he clearly don't enjoy it does he?

The thing with Tyson as he says one thing one day and anther th next day take what he says with a pinch of salt as he really loves to wind people up

The thing with Tyson as he says one thing one day and anther th next day take what he says with a pinch of salt as he really loves to wind people up
A bit like you Cushty Edited by MIK
  • Like 1

A bit like you Cushty

I guss so

A bit like you Cushty

I guss so

Don't like being wound up yourself though do you! :thumbs:

TC

A bit like you Cushty
I guss so

Don't like being wound up yourself though do you! :thumbs:

TC

Don't talk to me unless you can reply to my messages

gnash i thought you would of learned after the safc thread no offence buddy max you would be shouting ajs the best thing since ali if he came from sunderland

I,ll chat about sport with anyone mate it makes no odds to me how much or how little they know.......i regularly talk with folk in gyms who know far more than me about boxing its how we learn........admittedly i dont try to bullshit my way through conversations with them to pretend i know what im talking about if i dont....but hey we all walk our own path :thumbs:

and now he's beat a man from the USA with a heart made of bone china he's still unstoppable the fact Martin came half way across the world for his first defence just about confirms its all about money to him

And yet before they fought you said Martin would knock Joshua out !!!......so how does that work is Joshua better than you thought or do you not have a clue what your talking about ?

What i dont inderstand with lads like you Cushty.....and i dont mean this impolitely or with any disrespect.......you obviously have a great passion and enthusiasm for the sport of boxing,why dont you get yourself down to some local shows and learn the game from close up......i accept swapping punches is not for everyone and folk dont have to be an ex fighter to enjoy the sport.......but these boxing threads are getting like some of these daft boxing forums where people want credit for predicting that a fighter got hit with a left instead of a right its not some sort of predictor league i always enjoyed some nice chats with folk on here about boxing,not about ripping fighters apart because you like one heavyweight better than another thats not what being a fan is all about......Anthony Joshua is a nice lad and a good fighter as im sure Tyson Fury is.....they are both British so give all this negativity a rest and just enjoy good healthy competition.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 7

and now he's beat a man from the USA with a heart made of bone china he's still unstoppable the fact Martin came half way across the world for his first defence just about confirms its all about money to him

And yet before they fought you said Martin would knock Joshua out !!!......so how does that work is Joshua better than you thought or do you not have a clue what your talking about ?

Belter lol

• Like 2

Living in hope that's all

Belter lol

Ass licker

Belter lol
Ass licker

Your just a little cock. Why would you hope aj to be knocked out you silly little cnut. Aj would floor you with a miss

Belter lol
Ass licker
Your just a little cock. Why would you hope aj to be knocked out you silly little cnut. Aj would floor you with a miss

Cos it would shut fools like you up who worship him

" Floor you with a miss " :D i havent heard that one for a long while ......proper gym humour that is :thumbs: