Boxing At The Weekend...

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

Just got back from my lads first fight.  Think I was more nervous than him!

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Posted Images

Iv a feeling Josh and Hearn would quietly welcome a Klitch win so they won't have to face Fury anytime soon ?

I think you are wrong Max.

AJ is a fighting man. He won't give a toss who wins the Fury v Wlad fight. He will just be hungry to fight whoever it is.

But like you say. It's just opinions.

Of course there all in the fighting hand j would expect both sides are positive they can win the fight

Iv a feeling Josh and Hearn would quietly welcome a Klitch win so they won't have to face Fury anytime soon ?

AJ is a fighting man. He won't give a toss who wins the Fury v Wlad fight. He will just be hungry to fight whoever it is.

Of course there all in the fighting hand j would expect both sides are positive they can win the fight

No doubt about that fella. I hope Fury does the business. Would be nice to see him stop Wlad this time, but a win will be a win.

No doubt about that fella. I hope Fury does the business. Would be nice to see him stop Wlad this time, but a win will be a win.
I was contemplating going to watch but our dragged go to fury v aj if and when it happens closer aswell

Be interesting to see what tactics Wlad uses for the Fury rematch as he's not been fond of a "slugfest" since the Sanders fight and tbh I think Fury would stop him early if he went that route.Wlads tactics and the way he has fought most of his career does not work against Fury. Fury as a pro has stopped both fighters he has rematched so can he do the same this time .

Edited by MickC
  • Like 2

Anybody watching tonight's boxing? Ward shoulda had this boy out if here not really impressed

aye good oul doo innit,i seen that beardie boy does the commentating think hes place here in donegal he was walking about budgie smuggling with the speedos on :icon_eek: whats his craig is it like tircles topic. ;)

I think AJ will struggle with 12 in a busy fight.

He's gassing after a few against Whyte.

Max stop using terms you dont know the meaning of........there is a huge difference between gassing and simply being out of breath !.......theres no fighter alive that doesnt get out of breath it doesnt mean they are gassed........gassed is when a fighter doesnt have the recuperative powers to recover their energy........Joshua was out of breath after a few rounds against Whyte the same as every fighter gets out of breath after piling pressure on.......the fact he recovered to knock the man out indicates he wasnt gassed !!

• Like 3

What ever you make of it fury beat wvlad a supreme champion that's all that matters did what he had to do

Somebody somewhere and at sometime were going to beat Klitch, it just happened to be Fury, fair play to him for that.

But looking back on that fight and watching Klitch, I also firmly believe AJ would have beaten him and it would not have gone the distance, not trying to be presumptuous Cushty, but would you have given AJ the same accolade as you give Fury had he beaten him? I think not.

atb Del