Boxing At The Weekend...

Your just a little cock. Why would you hope aj to be knocked out you silly little cnut. Aj would floor you with a miss

" Floor you with a miss " :D i havent heard that one for a long while ......proper gym humour that is :thumbs:

Cos you heard it all having you gnash the expert

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

Just got back from my lads first fight.  Think I was more nervous than him!

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Posted Images

Your just a little cock. Why would you hope aj to be knocked out you silly little cnut. Aj would floor you with a miss

" Floor you with a miss " :D i havent heard that one for a long while ......proper gym humour that is :thumbs:
You come accross as you know absolutely nothing about boxing to be fair CushtyJook. You claim to be know loads about boxing but have you ever even dipped your hands in peterell

Never dipped in petrol I work everyday my hands are like sandpaper so no need for petrol dipping

Plenty yes......all no........my outlook on life is if theres something i enjoy or am very passionate about i,ll get involved and find out what its all about.............you should try it instead of all this guesswork ;)

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 1

and now he's beat a man from the USA with a heart made of bone china he's still unstoppable the fact Martin came half way across the world for his first defence just about confirms its all about money to him

And yet before they fought you said Martin would knock Joshua out !!!......so how does that work is Joshua better than you thought or do you not have a clue what your talking about ?
Belter lol
Ass licker

Cos it would shut fools like you up who worship him

What will happen to the so called fools who worship Fury when he gets his turn, because he will :thumbs:

Plenty yes......all no........my outlook on life is if theres something i enjoy or am very passionate about i,ll get involved and find out what its all about.............you should try it instead of all this guesswork ;)

I'm like you have explained yet you are to far up your own ass to think it's only you into boxing

Just read this on Twitter .....

Promoter Hearn is hoping to build Joshua's profile in the United States and has named a trio of possible foes: former WBC champion Bermane Stiverne (25-2-1-KO21), Eric Molina (25-3-KO19) and Dominic Breazeale (17-0-KO15).

I'd like to see him fight stiverene out of them three

Yeah i agree took deontay wilder the distance also
wilder on same par as Martin shite ? both AJ and fury would walk through him with ease Edited by Crackers

wilder on same par as Martin shite ? both AJ and fury would walk through him with ease

What makes you say that ild love both aj and fury to beat wilder interesting to see his he copes with povetkin

wilder on same par as Martin shite both AJ and fury would walk through him with ease

What makes you say that ild love both aj and fury to beat wilder interesting to see his he copes with povetkin

I think he'll get to him in the mid to later rounds...povetkin likes to punch and apply pressure, should suit Wilder....but you never know with the big boys!

that breazeale has the makings of a very good fighter.

any of those three would be a decent match, i wouldnt call any an easy option. that ortiz looks very handy too, reckon he could trouble anybody

that breazeale has the makings of a very good fighter.

any of those three would be a decent match, i wouldnt call any an easy option. that ortiz looks very handy too, reckon he could trouble anybody

Problem with Ortiz he's quite old now and seen as high risk low pay