British Food Its Got To Be

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The fry up

Scallops and black pudding, spider crabs, lobster, mussels, Dover sole, hoppy ale from Kent, romney marsh lamb........there's so much that's good we just don't f***ing use it half the time.

Posted Images

Some local stuff ..Melton Mowbray pork pies and Lincolnshire sausages

Local speciality cheeses too :thumbs:

You could have a cracking holiday driving round the UK sampling the local foods...

• Like 5

Scallops and black pudding, spider crabs, lobster, mussels, Dover sole, hoppy ale from Kent, romney marsh lamb........there's so much that's good we just don't f***ing use it half the time.

• Like 6

Some local stuff ..Melton Mowbray pork pies and Lincolnshire sausages

Local speciality cheeses too :thumbs:

You could have a cracking holiday driving round the UK sampling the local foods...

Yes I've got Carlton Bassett and long clawson and cropwell bishop on my doorstep to they do some great cheeses. :thumbs:
  • Like 2

I've just come back from 5 days in Poland and by fukc if I lived out there I would starve to death ... Pickled cabbage and beetroot ... Piss water soups and greasy meat ... The meal below is a traditional polish meal ... The White stuff in the little bowl is rendered down pork fat that has herbs mixed through it that you spread on bread and the main meal is stewed potatoes pickled salad and some greasy slop chucked on top that is supposed to be meat of some discription ... Thank fukc for McDonald's ......

140CC1CF-30E1-4D33-B6E8-46D650536047.jpg

wilf in in the states at the min, and have gorged on seafood, as nice as it is, it's not a touch on ours