Black/white pudding

Different sausages

Native breed bacon,

Beef

Smoked fish

Decent chutneys

Excellent seafood

The list is pretty much endless.

There are plenty of good British/Irish foods you just have to look places up.

And a good IPA to wash it down with.

• Like 2

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The fry up

Scallops and black pudding, spider crabs, lobster, mussels, Dover sole, hoppy ale from Kent, romney marsh lamb........there's so much that's good we just don't f***ing use it half the time.

Posted Images

a roast on sunday I dont care what meat with it as long as it a roast you could give me lamb,beef and pork on the same plate they would be gone before the veg.

as has been said double pie and mash with liquar.

• Like 2

Steak and kidney pudding

Jam roly poly

Spotted dick

Bread pudding or bread n butter pudding

Mince pies

Custard

Clotted cream

Black currant jam

Jellied eels

Cockles

Whelks

I'll stop now as I'm getting hungry and I could go on all day ?

• Like 5

Brixham crab

Bucket of mussels ( if anyone's ever down this way try the Anchor at Cockwood, near dawlish, straight from the estuary massive bucket.

Cockles

Fresh mackerel, straight from the sea on a plate ASAP.

scallops

Toad in the hole

Roast.. Any roast

Beef Wellington

Local deserts, cream tea or junket

Sticky toffee pudding with custard

• Like 4

If I had to choose three, it would be jugged hare, roast pheasant and roast leg of british lamb. However I love loads of other things too.

I really dislike mustard though - if it is strong it makes me gag.

I've just come back from 5 days in Poland and by fukc if I lived out there I would starve to death ... Pickled cabbage and beetroot ... Piss water soups and greasy meat ... The meal below is a traditional polish meal ... The White stuff in the little bowl is rendered down pork fat that has herbs mixed through it that you spread on bread and the main meal is stewed potatoes pickled salad and some greasy slop chucked on top that is supposed to be meat of some discription ... Thank fukc for McDonald's ......

140CC1CF-30E1-4D33-B6E8-46D650536047.jpg

What did you expect ? They eat roach ,bream and tench FFS.

• Like 2

I've just come back from 5 days in Poland and by fukc if I lived out there I would starve to death ... Pickled cabbage and beetroot ... Piss water soups and greasy meat ... The meal below is a traditional polish meal ... The White stuff in the little bowl is rendered down pork fat that has herbs mixed through it that you spread on bread and the main meal is stewed potatoes pickled salad and some greasy slop chucked on top that is supposed to be meat of some discription ... Thank fukc for McDonald's ......140CC1CF-30E1-4D33-B6E8-46D650536047.jpg

My wife to be is Polish and I love their food, proper homemade cooking. Put on about 100kg since meeting her but my belly isn't complaining.

I've just come back from 5 days in Poland and by fukc if I lived out there I would starve to death ... Pickled cabbage and beetroot ... Piss water soups and greasy meat ... The meal below is a traditional polish meal ... The White stuff in the little bowl is rendered down pork fat that has herbs mixed through it that you spread on bread and the main meal is stewed potatoes pickled salad and some greasy slop chucked on top that is supposed to be meat of some discription ... Thank fukc for McDonald's ......140CC1CF-30E1-4D33-B6E8-46D650536047.jpg

My wife to be is Polish and I love their food, proper homemade cooking. Put on about 100kg since meeting her but my belly isn't complaining.

For some months now I`ve been bying Polish bread at ASDA,it`s good stuff,loads of variety and much tastier than the British branded shite.

• Like 1

I've just come back from 5 days in Poland and by fukc if I lived out there I would starve to death ... Pickled cabbage and beetroot ... Piss water soups and greasy meat ... The meal below is a traditional polish meal ... The White stuff in the little bowl is rendered down pork fat that has herbs mixed through it that you spread on bread and the main meal is stewed potatoes pickled salad and some greasy slop chucked on top that is supposed to be meat of some discription ... Thank fukc for McDonald's ......

140CC1CF-30E1-4D33-B6E8-46D650536047.jpg

I`d much prefer that grub to McD`s any day.I bet the Polish beer/wine was decent enough?