British Food Its Got To Be

Bastardds I miss 95% of the things listed on this thread :cry:

I've just come back from 5 days in Poland and by fukc if I lived out there I would starve to death ... Pickled cabbage and beetroot ... Piss water soups and greasy meat ... The meal below is a traditional polish meal ... The White stuff in the little bowl is rendered down pork fat that has herbs mixed through it that you spread on bread and the main meal is stewed potatoes pickled salad and some greasy slop chucked on top that is supposed to be meat of some discription ... Thank fukc for McDonald's ......

140CC1CF-30E1-4D33-B6E8-46D650536047.jpg

They don't half eat some shoite in that country :laugh:

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The fry up

Scallops and black pudding, spider crabs, lobster, mussels, Dover sole, hoppy ale from Kent, romney marsh lamb........there's so much that's good we just don't f***ing use it half the time.

Posted Images

Decent curry,britain has the best curry restaurants in the world.

i must admit the curries here are not the same as back home, there defiantly better there than here, i was talking to someone about it and they said, it all depends which part of India they come from, as each part has there own curries,

mind you, i don't like a curry that's to hot that burns your mouth out............no........biryani's, tikka masala's, korma's, about my limit.......lol

• Like 1

i must admit the curries here are not the same as back home, there defiantly better there than here, i was talking to someone about it and they said, it all depends which part of India they come from, as each part has there own curries,

mind you, i don't like a curry that's to hot that burns your mouth out............no........biryani's, tikka masala's, korma's, about my limit.......lol

The worst curries i have had tilly were in india,one in Delhi ranks up there as the worst,had some in canada that were ok'ish,but deffo the best have been in the UK,brick lane has some of the best in the country.
  • Like 1

The worst curries i have had tilly were in india,one in Delhi ranks up there as the worst,had some in canada that were ok'ish,but deffo the best have been in the UK,brick lane has some of the best in the country.

funny that' the worst one you had was in india......lol, that's like saying you had the worst fish and chips in the uk..........lol, i don't care to much for the curries here, chinese is ok tho, never been to the brick lane one, but were we used to live, there was a superb one there, and at a very good price, i have in the past payed a bit more for a lot less taste, you know when it's a good one, when you start looking forward to it a day before your going to have it...............lol

• Like 1

Sunday Roast with loads of gravy and mint sauce.

Lamb steaks and mushy peas.

Rabbit stew and dumplies.

Cheese on toast with Worcestershire sauce.

Pork pie and pickle.

Ploughmans.

Full English on a crusty baguette with HP.

If I must eat something exotic then a thai will do but British grub is wonderful!

Sunday roast, Yorkshire pudding mmm

Lamb steaks

Fillet or rib eye or any decent dry aged steak

Pub grub

Proper venison or game pies

English breakfast black pudding on

Fish and chips or pie and chips