Whos Got All Their Own Teeth?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lost my front one at around 20, ended up with a tooth on a plate. It wasn't the best of fits, and would occasionally slip a bit. We was in a fancy hotel up town one night, me my brother and a mate,

Still got most and actually enjoy going to the dentist. Had them cleaned last week by the hygienist and she just about makes my trousers twitch so it's win win ??

Sitting in the pub one morning one of the ol' boys took a pinch of snuff. He started sneezing and his glass eye shot out and landed in his pint. Another ol' boys down the bar laughed that much his d

Posted Images

Only missing one at the back from an attempted mugging.

You're supposed to use a knife or a gun, mate, not bite them !
Ha ha, one bloke come over and and says give us your phone I thought feck that layed him clean out I was just thinking well that went better than expected looked up and there were three more of them took a good hiding and f****d my hand up but they got feck all. in hindsight I should of just give it them, could of been worse I suppose could of been two front teeth and a lezbo ? Edited by treecreeper
  • Like 1

Got all mine bar 4, 2 at the side, a wisdom tooth and 2 halfs of my front teeth..... Broke them in half whilst scrapping with 2 lads outside victor Paris when I was 21-22, had a lad pinned on the ground and was giving him a few digs for his cheek when his mate who I thought I'd knocked out came running up with one of those men at work signs and cracked me right in the face.... I still maintain to this day that it was me hitting the ground face first that knocked them out/broke them, got like fillings on them but one going black I might get those implants next year...

Only missing one at the back from an attempted mugging.

You're supposed to use a knife or a gun, mate, not bite them !
Ha ha, one bloke come over and and says give us your phone I thought feck that layed him clean out I was just thinking well that went better than expected looked up and there were three more of them took a good hiding and f****d my hand up but they got feck all. in hindsight I should of just give it them, could of been worse I suppose could of been two front teeth and a lezbo ?

Bert is spreading unfounded rumours :laugh:

The very nice lesbian bottled my forehead. I'd learnt to protect the teeth by this point lol

• Like 1

Got all mine bar 4, 2 at the side, a wisdom tooth and 2 halfs of my front teeth..... Broke them in half whilst scrapping with 2 lads outside victor Paris when I was 21-22, had a lad pinned on the ground and was giving him a few digs for his cheek when his mate who I thought I'd knocked out came running up with one of those men at work signs and cracked me right in the face.... I still maintain to this day that it was me hitting the ground face first that knocked them out/broke them, got like fillings on them but one going black I might get those implants next year...

Ross mate get it done but research where. Hungary is a good place but so is Cuba ;) make a holiday out of it for the same price as private in blighty or most of western Europe.

Strange topic but I'm in. My Father lost one in 91 years. My mother about the same. I've the four wisdom out, and I lost the two fronts to fighting and hockey. Pretty much the same for both of my Brothers. Most of the next generation have perfect teeth. But as the Republicans have pretty much taken over we'll all be gumming it in a generation or so. :laugh:

• 4 weeks later...

I've got all but one that was knocked out by a spaniard....haha....

India is the place to go apparently, I kinda know someone who went one year & got all his pulled & then the following year returned to have a full set of implants...........saved a fortune!

I remembered this thread the other day,i walked past a dentist that caters for ex-pats,an advert in the window offered implants for the equivalent of 600 quid.Indian dentists look a nightmare,leastways the street ones used to,i once watched a guy near paharganj in delhi have a tooth extracted in one of those pavement open air dentist's,it sounded like he had no anasthetic.

The old boy I dig with has a full set of dentures, I never knew for years, until he hit some hard ground with the banjo and they went flying into the bottom of the dig ! I couldn't breath for ages, almost pissed my pants.

The misses has a false implant, you can't tell it from the rest but at £2.600 for one it's not a cheap option.

• Like 2