Whos Got All Their Own Teeth?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lost my front one at around 20, ended up with a tooth on a plate. It wasn't the best of fits, and would occasionally slip a bit. We was in a fancy hotel up town one night, me my brother and a mate,

Still got most and actually enjoy going to the dentist. Had them cleaned last week by the hygienist and she just about makes my trousers twitch so it's win win ??

Sitting in the pub one morning one of the ol' boys took a pinch of snuff. He started sneezing and his glass eye shot out and landed in his pint. Another ol' boys down the bar laughed that much his d

Posted Images

Lost my front one at around 20, ended up with a tooth on a plate.

It wasn't the best of fits, and would occasionally slip a bit. We was in a fancy hotel up town one night, me my brother and a mate, I was chatting up this bar maid and it seemed to be going pretty well ( in my head anyway lol), messing about my brother hits me on the back of the head, with that my false tooth comes flying out of my gob straight over the bar right at this bird, she screams and jumps on the side like there's a mouse on the floor, or something.. My brother and my mate are on the floor with laughter, I ask politely " can I have my tooth back please".

I shit you not, she picked it up between 2 straws and dropped it in my hand lol... Suffice to say i didn't pull her lol..

When I first got with my wife I kept it a secret for a while, we'd go out for something to eat and I had to go to the toilet to clean the plate, she'd stay round and I'd keep the tooth in all night, it was heave in the morning when she's go so I could take it out lol..

It's on a proper bridge now and looks pretty smart, it's cost a few bob over the years, the joys of acting a twat when your younger lol

FFs kev, I'm pissing myself here.

1 because you can tell a tell a story

2 because I know exactly where your coming from....

Got my 2 front ones on a plate, had a fall for one, blind sided with a side winder for the second.

Genetics definitely play a part with gum disease, mine an bro's are both fooked, like the old man. Mom an sis all good.

Just got back from a weekend in Worcester with a new "squeeze"....didn't have the bollox to whip em out an drop in the steradent glass just yet...lol

• Like 1

It wasn't the best of fits, and would occasionally slip a bit. We was in a fancy hotel up town one night, me my brother and a mate, I was chatting up this bar maid and it seemed to be going pretty well ( in my head anyway lol), messing about my brother hits me on the back of the head, with that my false tooth comes flying out of my gob straight over the bar right at this bird, she screams and jumps on the side like there's a mouse on the floor, or something.. My brother and my mate are on the floor with laughter, I ask politely " can I have my tooth back please".

I shit you not, she picked it up between 2 straws and dropped it in my hand lol... Suffice to say i didn't pull her lol..

When I first got with my wife I kept it a secret for a while, we'd go out for something to eat and I had to go to the toilet to clean the plate, she'd stay round and I'd keep the tooth in all night, it was heave in the morning when she's go so I could take it out lol..

It's on a proper bridge now and looks pretty smart, it's cost a few bob over the years, the joys of acting a twat when your younger lol

Got my 2 front ones on a plate, had a fall for one, blind sided with a side winder for the second.

Genetics definitely play a part with gum disease, mine an bro's are both fooked, like the old man. Mom an sis all good.

Just got back from a weekend in Worcester with a new "squeeze"....didn't have the bollox to whip em out an drop in the steradent glass just yet...lol

Haha Clive, hope you're well mate.

By the time the missus found out it was too late, she'd fell for my charm, with or without my front tooth lol

By the time the missus found out it was too late, she'd fell for my charm, with or without my front tooth lol

What's his name Clive? :D

Cheers, D.

is that what you call rohypnol down your way :hmm::D

• Like 1

is that what you call rohypnol down your way :hmm::D
Mr Bobby, when you have this many fingers it's easy to keep a lady happy lol Edited by NEWKID

I've got mine in my drawer upstairs lol

Ive only got 10 teeth left now due to disease.

Had to take the false ones out about a year ago, but due to an ichsemia attack I had to take the buggers out to learn to speak properly again.

Now I can speak again they don't bloody fit lol.

So now I've got to do it all again ffs.

I gotta book an appointment in asap.

Had a porcelain cap on one of me big front ones 20 year ago at least. A pistachio shelling session bust it a few month ago, chipped a lump off it!

Got the courage to go to the dentist the other day, she had me in more or less of a head-lock! LOL

anyway.. she stuck a lump of something on it. a cap on a cap?! lasted 24 hours, fcuk knows where that went! So I got all my own teeth except for a pair of wisdoms and under neath the porcelain is a stump!

Need to go to a proper big dentist, have to get a quote first for my insurance apparently!

I am getting used to it know though (the bust cap) spitting less when I talk and thelisp is almost gone LOL

Edited by Columbo

im going for the cheap option falsey on a plate job,booked in for tomorrow think you would be hard pushed to find a dentist that would agree to remove the lot anyways if theres nowt wrong with most them

not so cheap it seems £350 feck that for now il do without

Sitting in the pub one morning one of the ol' boys took a pinch of snuff.

He started sneezing and his glass eye shot out and landed in his pint.

Another ol' boys down the bar laughed that much his dentures went flying across the bar and into the sink.

• Like 3

im going for the cheap option falsey on a plate job,booked in for tomorrow think you would be hard pushed to find a dentist that would agree to remove the lot anyways if theres nowt wrong with most them

not so cheap it seems £350 feck that for now il do without

2 front ones on a plate cost me £1500 ffs

Cheers, D.

Sitting in the pub one morning one of the ol' boys took a pinch of snuff.

He started sneezing and his glass eye shot out and landed in his pint.

Another ol' boys down the bar laughed that much his dentures went flying across the bar and into the sink.

I wish I had been in the pub then.

Pmsl

• Like 1