• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Get Clive to push every charge possible all the way mate, I'd be phoning papers and everything, all over facebook you name it, take them for everything

right here is the update i was charged by the rspca with 6 charges keeping 9 dogs for animal fighting being present at an animal fight causing an animal fight cruelty to a dog causing s

Just got conformation from the solicitor ect the warrant seems to have legality issues the dogs seized seems to be illegal have to wait 14 days for a response from the chief constable then its court a

Posted Images

right here is the update i was charged by the rspca with 6 charges

attachicon.gifrspca statment.png

keeping 9 dogs for animal fighting

being present at an animal fight

causing an animal fight

cruelty to a dog

causing suffering to a dog ( the one that was killed )

failing to seek veterinary assistance

I have never ever been charged with anything to do with badgers or convicted of anything

keeping 9 dogs thrown out no evidence

being present at an animal fight thrown out no evidence

causing an animal fight thrown out no evidence

cruelty to a dog thrown out no evidence

causing suffering to a dog ( the one that was killed ) thrown out no evidence

i was found guilty of not seeking a vet

the rspca wanted 17k in court costs 3k in kennelling and a ban

the judge gave me the minimum fine he possibly could so he says NO BAN and a conditional discharge

he ordered the dogs to be retuned

Now i can press forward with there charges as the dogs should not have been in there care and they inflicted terrible things of them

I thought about appealing but it will cost me ten times more than the fine and you never no if the judge on the day likes the charity workers

I am hoping the charity workers appeal to the high court about everything getting kicked out that way i get a free defence

i am glad the judge decided not to kick the other charged out on a technicality but kicked them out dew to being no evidence

i will post more things later on :thumbs: thank you every one for your support

the ipcc are going against the courts judgement above, NO Evidence that you have ever been involved what so ever.

Who is above the ipcc to complain to? with your determination I feel your already on to it GOOD LUCK

Y.I.S Leeview

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Still going slow awaiting the second report from the ipcc before we can move forward with the legal action

had an chat with the chap from field sport Britain i did ask him to put a thank you on the interview to all members on THL for the support they have given !!

Link to the video clip

• Like 4
  • IanB unpinned this topic