(Gareth Thomas) Queer !!

just watched it on ITV , and i always liked him as a player, gave his heart for Wales, a top bloke. But even though he came over well on program, with his honesty :yes: , and he said he feels better for doing, it fair play to him. It just puts me off him being gay , i think you dont seem to look at them like you did before, still the same bloke but somthing gone for me, maybe i am wrong.Ithink its the same if it was your son you still love your son, but that (somthing) gone . Well thats me :yes:

Hes still the same man Ray :yes: only difference is whilst the lads have gone for a pint................he will still be softening some c..k in the changing room :icon_eek::laugh::angel:

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He's a top sportsman...never mind his sexual preferences....thats his private business. Gareth is a real rugby star....fair play!!

You normally find that its the over 50 brigade that have a massive disgust for gay people I suppose its due to the way they were brought up .... And it the older generation that always say " I wouldnt

Dont make a difference at all to me, I do business with a few gay men and they are all cracking lads. If my boy rocked up one day and said he was a poof, it would not change how I feel about him one

Posted Images

I'm with ray on this one. If I found out someone was gay I would think different of them, think we all would, even guys you've never met on here. If gnash turned round said he was gay, he'd lose my respect, same with lab etc. don't know why but they would. It's not f***ing normal even though the media is trying to tell us it is.

spot on baw .i agree with you mate .as a sportsman he was one of the best full backs in the world in his era .and had legendary status in wales .but when you think of him doing what he does with another bloke .f***ing disgusting and in my book .theres something wrong upstairs ..its not my cup of tea .and if one of my boys came out id be devastated .would i let a poofter babysit my kids .would i hell .im not homophobic .but thats how i personally feel .and we are all entitled to a point of view

• Like 1

I'm with ray on this one. If I found out someone was gay I would think different of them, think we all would, even guys you've never met on here. If gnash turned round said he was gay, he'd lose my respect, same with lab etc. don't know why but they would. It's not f***ing normal even though the media is trying to tell us it is.

spot on baw .i agree with you mate .as a sportsman he was one of the best full backs in the world in his era .and had legendary status in wales .but when you think of him doing what he does with another bloke .f***ing disgusting and in my book .theres something wrong upstairs ..its not my cup of tea .and if one of my boys came out id be devastated .would i let a poofter babysit my kids .would i hell .im not homophobic .but thats how i personally feel .and we are all entitled to a point of view

You have got to be having a laugh....... :blink:

TC

TC

why am i having a laugh ? you highlight in blue .and try to ridicule what i point out . why ? do you think its normal .to get into bed with another bloke and stick your prick up his arse etc . i think its disgusting mate and the bloke aint normal ,theres something lacking .if you dont see any thing wrong in that .well i wouldnt let you baby sit either .all this bollox about homophobia and the like .a load of bollox .hes a shirt lifter .and hes not my cup of tea and i wouldnt cross the road to see him .years ago he be called queer .cos hes odd .its not normal .if it was we would all be doing it .and mankind be no more ..why do you think arwell thomas was sent home years ago of tour and never played for wales again .cos thomas was caught shafting him .and thomas was blabbing and threatening to tell cos ruddock plugged parkers mrs .he only plugged her cos she gave him the come on .and thomas goes on national tv getting hysterical with eddie butler and on the point of thumping him .not long before he come out that was .im old school mate .and to me any man who wants to shaft another man is a queer mate and hes best left alone to do what ever but he wont be my mate. excuse the cliche but f**k him

TC

why am i having a laugh ? you highlight in blue .and try to ridicule what i point out . why ? do you think its normal .to get into bed with another bloke and stick your prick up his arse etc . i think its disgusting mate and the bloke aint normal ,theres something lacking .if you dont see any thing wrong in that .well i wouldnt let you baby sit either .all this bollox about homophobia and the like .a load of bollox .hes a shirt lifter .and hes not my cup of tea and i wouldnt cross the road to see him .years ago he be called queer .cos hes odd .its not normal .if it was we would all be doing it .and mankind be no more ..why do you think arwell thomas was sent home years ago of tour and never played for wales again .cos thomas was caught shafting him .and thomas was blabbing and threatening to tell cos ruddock plugged parkers mrs .he only plugged her cos she gave him the come on .and thomas goes on national tv getting hysterical with eddie butler and on the point of thumping him .not long before he come out that was .im old school mate .and to me any man who wants to shaft another man is a queer mate and hes best left alone to do what ever but he wont be my mate. excuse the cliche but f**k him

best post to be ever put on here BUT.............................Just coz he loves bangind dudes ye numpties dislike him how about when he is shaggin yer cousins sheep wales freaked barstards LOL

lol calm down i think like me he was highlighting the fact you said your not homophobic.you clearly are bud,and thats fine mate,f**k i wouldnt judge anyone with all the c**ts i hate lol

you keep saying about watching your kids though.i dont know but i bet a pound to a pail of shite that most molesters are married or have been.like i said my wee nephew is a poof,and babysits for my brothers kids and takes them away to watch footy and the pictures and even swimming.to say cause he is gay he is more liable to touch up kids is f***ing ridiculous.

• Like 1

you stick to shagging sheep you inbred bellend

lol calm down i think like me he was highlighting the fact you said your not homophobic.you clearly are bud,and thats fine mate,f**k i wouldnt judge anyone with all the c**ts i hate lol

you keep saying about watching your kids though.i dont know but i bet a pound to a pail of shite that most molesters are married or have been.like i said my wee nephew is a poof,and babysits for my brothers kids and takes them away to watch footy and the pictures and even swimming.to say cause he is gay he is more liable to touch up kids is f***ing ridiculous.

fair point mate .lets hope your right .we all entitled to our opinions . and saying what we think :thumbs: