(Gareth Thomas) Queer !!

This is old news , he brought this out ages ago , thing is mate you liked and respected him for his Actions On The Rugby Pitch Not In The Bedroom , Your Probably Just Shocked A Bloke Who Played Rugby At The Highest Level An All That . . All Gays Aren't Hairdresser's Lol . . If Cheryl Cole Came Out Tomorrow As A Lesbian I Bet You Wouldn't Be So Disappointed !

spot on, Cheryl Cole now your talking :icon_redface: sex on legs :yes: ,suppose if it was bloke in the pub, or anybody from joe public not that botherd, does'nt bother me. But blokes in the who made it+ good at somting you like (sport,music,etc ...) just puts me off them, yet gay comics i find very funny l

Larry Grayson :laugh: ,

You'd get further wi Gareth than you would wi Cheryl mate.............. :toast:

• Like 1

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He's a top sportsman...never mind his sexual preferences....thats his private business. Gareth is a real rugby star....fair play!!

You normally find that its the over 50 brigade that have a massive disgust for gay people I suppose its due to the way they were brought up .... And it the older generation that always say " I wouldnt

Dont make a difference at all to me, I do business with a few gay men and they are all cracking lads. If my boy rocked up one day and said he was a poof, it would not change how I feel about him one

Posted Images

just watched it on ITV , and i always liked him as a player, gave his heart for Wales, a top bloke. But even though he came over well on program, with his honesty :yes: , and he said he feels better for doing, it fair play to him. It just puts me off him being gay , i think you dont seem to look at them like you did before, still the same bloke but somthing gone for me, maybe i am wrong.Ithink its the same if it was your son you still love your son, but that (somthing) gone . Well thats me :yes:

Well ray you have suprised me with your homophobic coments, I have gay frends,and who i work with, with children with special need, and these queers you call them are hard working and caring people, and I would have no problem having a pint with them any day of the week. As for saying if your son was gay there would be something gone, well if any of my kids come home and told me they were gay I would think no less of them than my other children.

Think your being a bit harsh on Bird there mate............i think any man would be very dissapointed to have their son turn round and say there bent......i know i would be.........how that would affect our relationship i dont know,but id be a liar if i said it wouldnt affect it full stop.

Same as mates,i wouldnt choose to have mates who are poofs either................who knows some of them might be :blink: .......but they are certainly not people i would choose to be around......i dont see how that makes someone homophobic any more than it makes you racist if you choose not to be around blacks,pakis etc

• Like 1

just watched it on ITV , and i always liked him as a player, gave his heart for Wales, a top bloke. But even though he came over well on program, with his honesty :yes: , and he said he feels better for doing, it fair play to him. It just puts me off him being gay , i think you dont seem to look at them like you did before, still the same bloke but somthing gone for me, maybe i am wrong.Ithink its the same if it was your son you still love your son, but that (somthing) gone . Well thats me :yes:

Well ray you have suprised me with your homophobic coments, I have gay frends,and who i work with, with children with special need, and these queers you call them are hard working and caring people, and I would have no problem having a pint with them any day of the week. As for saying if your son was gay there would be something gone, well if any of my kids come home and told me they were gay I would think no less of them than my other children.

Think your being a bit harsh on Bird there mate............i think any man would be very dissapointed to have their son turn round and say there bent......i know i would be.........how that would affect our relationship i dont know,but id be a liar if i said it wouldnt affect it full stop.

Same as mates,i wouldnt choose to have mates who are poofs either................who knows some of them might be :blink: .......but they are certainly not people i would choose to be around......i dont see how that makes someone homophobic any more than it makes you racist if you choose not to be around blacks,pakis etc

it would be a double blow if he turned out to be a receiver rather than a giver :yes:

my uncle is a gayer :yes:

maybe a reason why im a boaby swatcher :laugh:

he is 'old school'.....you wouldn't know he was gay looking or speaking to him....

I don't like...the guys who are straight on a Tuesday...playing sports and general lads things....

then on Wednesday when they decide to come 'out'....suddenly adapt a female twang to their voice and walk like they are holding a 50 pence piece between the cheeks of their arse :yes:

its becoming a FAD for girls to have a 'gay best friend'... that's what disgusts me.

nothing whatsoever wrong with being gay....do what you want behind your front door...aslong as your doing nobody and harm.....

but getting it rammed down your throat by some gay folk is pathetic :yes:

Edited by Blue Pocket Rocket

my uncle is a gayer :yes:

maybe a reason why im a boaby swatcher :laugh:

he is 'old school'.....you wouldn't know he was gay looking or speaking to him....

I don't like...the guys who are straight on a Tuesday...playing sports and general lads things....

then on Wednesday when they decide to come 'out'....suddenly adapt a female twang to their voice and walk like they are holding a 50 pence piece between the cheeks of their arse :yes:

its becoming a FAD for girls to have a 'gay best friend'... that's what disgusts me.

nothing whatsoever wrong with being gay....do what you want behind your front door...aslong as your doing nobody and harm.....

but getting it rammed down your throat by some gay folk is pathetic :yes

FFS - :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::toast::toast::toast::toast::toast::toast::toast::toast::toast::toast:

• Like 2

Gay???? So f***ing what - got more to worry about...and if one of my three lads told me they were gay...I'd still have more to worry about... :thumbs:

:yes: ....Boyfriends!!.. :yes:

• Like 1

Every gay lad i know seems to have fit as f**k female friends, who undress in front of them, walk around in the nude, discuss sex, sleep in the same bed etc etc.

I'm just off to buy a tighter pair of jeans :laugh::whistling:

I'm with ray on this one. If I found out someone was gay I would think different of them, think we all would, even guys you've never met on here. If gnash turned round said he was gay, he'd lose my respect, same with lab etc. don't know why but they would. It's not f***ing normal even though the media is trying to tell us it is.

• Like 1

I'm with ray on this one. If I found out someone was gay I would think different of them, think we all would, even guys you've never met on here. If gnash turned round said he was gay, he'd lose my respect, same with lab etc. don't know why but they would. It's not f***ing normal even though the media is trying to tell us it is.

You shallow bitch.... :censored:

• Like 1

:laugh: you'd be the same. If I said I was gay, what would you think big bhoy :laugh:

:laugh: you'd be the same. If I said I was gay, what would you think big bhoy :laugh:

Honestly i wouldn't give a flying f**k. Years ago i did....used to think if any my mates turned out gay then i would never speak to them again but really when you grow up you begin to think differently. Would i like to hear how you got pumped aff yer boyfriend at the weekend, NO!!! But it wouldn't bother me if you were gay. Oh and dont be kissing and shit infront of me either.....but to be fair i find even a man and a woman kissing in public is a bit strange. Only lesbo's should be allowed to kiss in public....and if they drop a cheb out in mid passion all the better.... :D

Honestly i wouldn't give a flying f**k. Years ago i did....used to think if any my mates turned out gay then i would never speak to them again but really when you grow up you begin to think differently. Would i like to hear how you got pumped aff yer boyfriend at the weekend, NO!!! But it wouldn't bother me if you were gay. Oh and dont be kissing and shit infront of me either.....but to be fair i find even a man and a woman kissing in public is a bit strange. Only lesbo's should be allowed to kiss in public....and if they drop a cheb out in mid passion all the better.... :D

Yer haw maws you wouldn't give a f**k, you'd be giving me it tight on here, I know I would be if it was you :laugh: I see gays as weak. Too weak in the mind to be able to have the confidence to attract the opposite sex so they target friends, same sex where its easier for them to talk to. Same with pedos, fat ugly b*****ds who are too ugly to get a woman :)