(Gareth Thomas) Queer !!

I'm with ray on this one. If I found out someone was gay I would think different of them, think we all would, even guys you've never met on here. If gnash turned round said he was gay, he'd lose my respect, same with lab etc. don't know why but they would. It's not f***ing normal even though the media is trying to tell us it is.

spot on baw .i agree with you mate .as a sportsman he was one of the best full backs in the world in his era .and had legendary status in wales .but when you think of him doing what he does with another bloke .f***ing disgusting and in my book .theres something wrong upstairs ..its not my cup of tea .and if one of my boys came out id be devastated .would i let a poofter babysit my kids .would i hell .im not homophobic .but thats how i personally feel .and we are all entitled to a point of view

you stick to shagging sheep you inbred bellend

i must have touched a nerve there pal .bless im sorry .your desperate to come out as well ..ooohhh sorry quentin .hopefully it will work out for you xxx

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He's a top sportsman...never mind his sexual preferences....thats his private business. Gareth is a real rugby star....fair play!!

You normally find that its the over 50 brigade that have a massive disgust for gay people I suppose its due to the way they were brought up .... And it the older generation that always say " I wouldnt

Dont make a difference at all to me, I do business with a few gay men and they are all cracking lads. If my boy rocked up one day and said he was a poof, it would not change how I feel about him one

Posted Images

QUESTION i dont know anyone who would prefer their child to end up gay but if it was a choice between gay or a pumped up junkie i know which i would prefera child of mine to be . .mind imagine having one that was both ,now thats a feckin nightmare lol.

QUESTION i dont know anyone who would prefer their child to end up gay but if it was a choice between gay or a pumped up junkie i know which i would prefera child of mine to be . .mind imagine having one that was both ,now thats a feckin nightmare lol.

id call him lloyd :laugh: watch the flak from nim now :laugh:

This is old news , he brought this out ages ago , thing is mate you liked and respected him for his Actions On The Rugby Pitch Not In The Bedroom , Your Probably Just Shocked A Bloke Who Played Rugby At The Highest Level An All That . . All Gays Aren't Hairdresser's Lol . . If Cheryl Cole Came Out Tomorrow As A Lesbian I Bet You Wouldn't Be So Disappointed !

whos cheryl cole :whistling:

• Like 1

Some skinny northern dog.

You're not Gareth Thomas' boyfriend are you? You must be gay with a comment like that! Would you not smash her front and back doors in like the rest of us would? :D

• Like 2

You normally find that its the over 50 brigade that have a massive disgust for gay people I suppose its due to the way they were brought up .... And it the older generation that always say " I wouldnt let a gay bloke look after my kids " they are gay for fukcs sake not pedeofiles ... They would no more touch your kids than a straight bloke would ........

• Like 12

very true,and another point that some lads may should think about.there are what,5,000 members on here.law of averages would sugest there has to ba few gay lads on here. and you have more or less said they cant be trusted around children. ill bet they are livid with some of the remarks on here.

you also said what they do is disgusting,maybe you should be like me and a lot more and not spend to much time thinking about what someone gets up to in the privacy of thier own home.i know when im speaking to my nephew im not looking at him thinking ,he has prob sucked a dick.oh and there some disgusting fetishes practised by many straight couples lol but again as long as it is not on public display its none of my business what folk do.

very true,and another point that some lads may should think about.there are what,5,000 members on here.law of averages would sugest there has to ba few gay lads on here. and you have more or less said they cant be trusted around children. ill bet they are livid with some of the remarks on here.

you also said what they do is disgusting,maybe you should be like me and a lot more and not spend to much time thinking about what someone gets up to in the privacy of thier own home.i know when im speaking to my nephew im not looking at him thinking ,he has prob sucked a dick.oh and there some disgusting fetishes practised by many straight couples lol but again as long as it is not on public display its none of my business what folk do.

probably... Lol.... f***ing definitely!!!!... Lol
  • Like 1