(Gareth Thomas) Queer !!

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He's a top sportsman...never mind his sexual preferences....thats his private business. Gareth is a real rugby star....fair play!!

You normally find that its the over 50 brigade that have a massive disgust for gay people I suppose its due to the way they were brought up .... And it the older generation that always say " I wouldnt

Dont make a difference at all to me, I do business with a few gay men and they are all cracking lads. If my boy rocked up one day and said he was a poof, it would not change how I feel about him one

Posted Images

oh was it my bad.my wee welsh buddy stil said it though,makes me happy :laugh: may i suggest tarrier the next time johnny

He's not so childish.... :nono::)

oh was it my bad.my wee welsh buddy stil said it though,makes me happy :laugh: may i suggest tarrier the next time johnny

He's a bully Scot, keeps picking up on my fantastic physique and rugged good looks and forces me to use derogatory remarks towards his religon. :yes:

f***ing bead rattler !! :whistling: ...... ;)

• Like 3

f**k off ya fenian b*****d

I knew you would reply with something vulgar....sometimes you really are very immature. Your bigotted behaviour on here is uncalled for and i for one am getting a bit fed up of your slurs towards my religion and football team....

Ya f***ing orange prody b*****d!!!.. :D

• Like 1

He's a bully Scot, keeps picking up on my fantastic physique and rugged good looks and forces me to use derogatory remarks towards his religon. :yes:

:laugh: ......I'd imagine he's rolling about the f***ing living room floor the now.... :laugh:

• Like 2
Guest thebigdog

I knew you would reply with something vulgar....sometimes you really are very immature. Your bigotted behaviour on here is uncalled for and i for one am getting a bit fed up of your slurs towards my religion and football team....

notice how it's always the huns that start the sectarian shite, disgraceful :whistling::laugh:

• Like 2

:laugh: ......I'd imagine he's rolling about the f***ing living room floor the now.... :laugh:

:laugh:

I just looked up tarrier in the urban dictionary and this is the meaning........."one of the unwashed who frequents the piggery, commonly seen wearing the hoops and ginger hair." :D

• Like 3

I just looked up tarrier in the urban dictionary and this is the meaning........."one of the unwashed who frequents the piggery, commonly seen wearing the hoops and ginger hair." :D

Thought i'd check HUN.......Dirty, filthy, smelly, bigoted Rangers fan with a huge chip on both shoulders. The sort of person who hates everyone and ironically, any decent person hates them

notice how it's always the huns that start the sectarian shite, disgraceful :whistling::laugh:

Its there in black and white for all too see mate............ :laugh:

Canny see you getting your boiler or central heating fixed anytime soon the way you talk to folk on here lab :hmm:

Thats before folk find out your a ginger as well :thumbs:

lol@ginger

I always thought the job of a parent was raise there kids to the best of thier ability,show them unconditional love,and above all to die knowing your kids are happy.that should be all that really matters.im sure there has been many a dad with a gay son/daughter he cut off,who died consumed with guilt.

:thumbs:

Unless your baw who's kids will grow up thinking every trainspotter is a paedo because they don't look right.

I would say, Baw is shaging ray :air_kiss::angel::whistling:

• Like 1

Thought i'd check HUN.......Dirty, filthy, smelly, bigoted Rangers fan with a huge chip on both shoulders. The sort of person who hates everyone and ironically, any decent person hates them

Any decent person hates them.......................Ironically you call into his house for a cup of tea. :tongue2: