(Gareth Thomas) Queer !!

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He's a top sportsman...never mind his sexual preferences....thats his private business. Gareth is a real rugby star....fair play!!

You normally find that its the over 50 brigade that have a massive disgust for gay people I suppose its due to the way they were brought up .... And it the older generation that always say " I wouldnt

Dont make a difference at all to me, I do business with a few gay men and they are all cracking lads. If my boy rocked up one day and said he was a poof, it would not change how I feel about him one

Posted Images

Canny see you getting your boiler or central heating fixed anytime soon the way you talk to folk on here lab :hmm:

Thats before folk find out your a ginger as well :thumbs:

Dont you start.....you know i'm not as well. If you want to start lies then i'll make something up about you........."Eh skinny!!"..... :laugh::laugh:

• Like 1

hey it was a welshman who started it lol

A f***ing Liverpool supporter tae...........unreal!!!

You can dye your hair all you want your still a ginger the truth will be revealed at kircaldy if the new woman lets you out :laugh::laugh::laugh:

I'm going to ask her if his pubes are flame coloured but labs the type to dye them too. :D

Aye normally its a bird you ask but when you see him look at the eyebrows dead give away :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::thumbs:

Struggling no tae look in the mirror here..... :laugh:

All this "fenian" and "orange" and "hun" bollocks :no: what a load of shite!

settle down fat head :laugh:

:lol::lol::lol: "Fat Head"........