(Gareth Thomas) Queer !!

Dont make a difference at all to me, I do business with a few gay men and they are all cracking lads.

If my boy rocked up one day and said he was a poof, it would not change how I feel about him one little bit.

I would want to make sure he had all the information to keep himself safe and I would still willingly walk into the pit of hell with a smile on my face to keep him safe, same as I would any of my kids :thumbs:

Wilf i hope its not rude to ask this......and ive only quoted your post because it rung a bell with me straight away,and from previous posts you sound like a pretty damn good parent to me !

But a pal of mine recently went through the exact situation you mentioned......it took him near 2 years to even admit it to us and i could tell through knowing him years it absolutely broke his heart.......ive noticed small things over the months their relationship certainly seems different,ive spoke to him about it but he says its not.......but i can tell it is i think his pride is dented more than anything.

So my question is this.......would it really not change anything at all if your lad came out with that ?.....do you think its one of those who knows till it happens kind of things ?.................and thats to anyone not necessarily Wilf............myself i think if we are really honest with ourself it would hurt and dissapoint any of us,it certainly would me......its one of those things we all try and think the right thoughts and say the right things but if it actually happened,i think a lot more of us if honest with ourself would be similar to Brookies thoughts.

Edited by gnasher16

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He's a top sportsman...never mind his sexual preferences....thats his private business. Gareth is a real rugby star....fair play!!

You normally find that its the over 50 brigade that have a massive disgust for gay people I suppose its due to the way they were brought up .... And it the older generation that always say " I wouldnt

Dont make a difference at all to me, I do business with a few gay men and they are all cracking lads. If my boy rocked up one day and said he was a poof, it would not change how I feel about him one

Posted Images

Dont make a difference at all to me, I do business with a few gay men and they are all cracking lads.

If my boy rocked up one day and said he was a poof, it would not change how I feel about him one little bit.

I would want to make sure he had all the information to keep himself safe and I would still willingly walk into the pit of hell with a smile on my face to keep him safe, same as I would any of my kids :thumbs:

Wilf i hope its not rude to ask this......and ive only quoted your post because it rung a bell with me straight away,and from previous posts you sound like a pretty damn good parent to me !

But a pal of mine recently went through the exact situation you mentioned......it took him near 2 years to even admit it to us and i could tell through knowing him years it absolutely broke his heart.......ive noticed small things over the months their relationship certainly seems different,ive spoke to him about it but he says its not.......but i can tell it is i think his pride is dented more than anything.

So my question is this.......would it really not change anything at all if your lad came out with that ?.....do you think its one of those who knows till it happens kind of things ?.................and thats to anyone not necessarily Wilf............myself i think if we are really honest with ourself it would hurt and dissapoint any of us,it certainly would me......its one of those things we all try and think the right thoughts and say the right things but if it actually happened,i think a lot more of us if honest with ourself would be similar to Brookies thoughts.

If my boy told me he was gay it wouldn't change the way about him one bit I love all my kids unconditionally and nothing as simple as his sexuality could make me think any differently about him .... Saying that I would sit him down and set out a few ground rules as I wouldn't want them kissing and cuddling in my presence etc .... But as for the way I feel no my boy is my boy and always will be ..........

• Like 4

I think your son would prob haqve more respect for you socks than do anything that would make you feel uncomfortable.

like i said i have no prob with brookie not liking gays,i can understand that.i used to despise them mysef.its the "watch them around kids" bit lol

I think your son would prob haqve more respect for you socks than do anything that would make you feel uncomfortable.

like i said i have no prob with brookie not liking gays,i can understand that.i used to despise themself mysef.its the "watch them around kids" bit lol

i know a few queers and you could trust them 100% baby sitting even do a bit of cleaning when there at it

Not rude at all mate and I will reply as honestly as I can......

For older blokes I can see how it would be hard, my brother is 64 and he can't be doing with gay blokes at all, will openly tell them to f**k off out of it......it's just the time and place he was bought up in, not many openly gay men around Brockley & Catford in the 60s I would think !! Lol lol

My other brother who is 60 is like me, he couldn't give a monkeys.....will most likely make a dirty joke and have a laugh with any poofs he met.

If your pal is from your neck of the woods, then I can understand his attitude, the east and south of London bordering the Thames was a hard place, with hard men who grafted or f****d about for a living, their dads would have been the same and their grandfathers would have had it harder still........I would imagine it would be the same in mining community's or other dockside city's........no place for fairies in them days.

To me, I don't really care.....those gay blokes who act like over the top queens get on my nerves but then so do over the top women so I can't really say it just because they are gay

If my boy came home and told me he was gay, I would hope that it wouldn't stop him acting like a man in his life and the bit that I would find upsetting is that I would not get to see him be a dad to his children, maybe I would but the chances are I wouldn't.......that's what I would find upsetting.

Other than that, I would still love him exactly the same without condition.......he would still be " my boy"

• Like 1

like i said i have no prob with brookie not liking gays,i can understand that.i used to despise themself mysef.its the "watch them around kids" bit lol

i know a few queers and you could trust them 100% baby sitting even do a bit of cleaning when there at it

:laugh:

like i said i have no prob with brookie not liking gays,i can understand that.i used to despise them mysef.its the "watch them around kids" bit lol

I've read that gays are 30X more likely to be pedos than straight people.

WHY ??? a gay man or woman is somebody that fancies a member of the same sex ... Why would that make them want to have sex with a kid ............

• Like 1

well ill need to take your word for that,cause there no f***ing way im typing that on my laptop lol

• Like 2

hey wilf where were the krays from?they were both poofs

One of them was a bender, he was also mental !!........I was just saying that in dock towns like London, Glasgow etc men lived a hard life, not many flower arrangers coming out of the Gobbells (spel?) , canning town or Surrey quays in them days mate ! Lol lol

As for the other twin, I ain't got a clue mate.......30 years behind the door and you may find yourself finding big Winston in the cell next door looking better and better every day !!! Lol lol lol

Edited by WILF
  • Like 2