(Gareth Thomas) Queer !!

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He's a top sportsman...never mind his sexual preferences....thats his private business. Gareth is a real rugby star....fair play!!

You normally find that its the over 50 brigade that have a massive disgust for gay people I suppose its due to the way they were brought up .... And it the older generation that always say " I wouldnt

Dont make a difference at all to me, I do business with a few gay men and they are all cracking lads. If my boy rocked up one day and said he was a poof, it would not change how I feel about him one

Posted Images

My issue with you up till the last post you made were just that you could not see the oxymoron in your post that I quoted. After your last post it has expanded into, are you really that thick that the only repost you can give is childish insults? Says a lot about you!

Last words.

TC

typical little girlie out burst .with your pathetic made up words run along home back to the closet [BANNED TEXT] i pull your pig tails . stupid twat

If my education offends you I apologies. But, your lack of it does not offend me in the least.

TC

Tiercel do you wack the c$$k off yourself watching the welsh rugby team?and hav wet dreams of Gareth Thomas doing you doggie style?

Never thought about that. Glad you brought it to my attention. :thumbs: Do it often do you?

TC

My issue with you up till the last post you made were just that you could not see the oxymoron in your post that I quoted. After your last post it has expanded into, are you really that thick that the only repost you can give is childish insults? Says a lot about you!

Last words.

TC

typical little girlie out burst .with your pathetic made up words run along home back to the closet [BANNED TEXT] i pull your pig tails . stupid twat
If my education offends you I apologies. But, your lack of it does not offend me in the least.youspell

TC

you can't be to educated if you can't spell proper mate?
Guest thebigdog

Last words.

TC

If my education offends you I apologies. But, your lack of it does not offend me in the least.youspell

TC

you can't be to educated if you can't spell proper mate?

what word did he not spell right :blink: and it's PROPERLY :laugh: