All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Greyman

Vets

That’s my cure for athletes foot works a treat
  3. DIDO.1

Vets

Don't look like she needs over a grand spending on her along with IV antibiotics does she
  4. Not overly keen on lamb, but that looks superb.
  5. Chicken, mushroom and spinach pasta for her chilli, tomato and chorizo pasta for me, I’ve got a sweat on now, time for an evening walk out with the rifle
  6. mackem

London

Anyone actually go to this?
  7. Today
  8. How can it possibly be anything else, the boats can be turned back legally if the govt had the will to do it
  9. paddyluke

Vets

my missus used to work in a vets and you would not believe how many dogs had been taken in with a "small growths," they were ticks and the vet would remove them and then nick the skin with a blade and put in a stitch and charge a fortune
  10. Franks dad

Vets

I piss on mine ….
  11. Dutch

Snooker

McGuire started well against Murphy. I didn’t know there was bad blood between them
  12. Jeemes. How did that eat mate.? I recently bought half a lamb for the freezer and the neck of lamb was cut into 3 but I gave the lurcher bitch a treat
  13. Franks dad

Vets

Took one of ferrets to vet , been coughing for 3/4 weeks and not getting any better ( don’t say a word if your reading … ‘‘twas doing me nut in ) £110 for a bottle of antibiotics and (consultation £55) … twat didn’t want to hold her even though I took her in in my hands , left box in reception…. Was in there less than 5 mins ….
  14. NEWKID

Vets

We had a real good one down here mate, followed the local beagle packs... Could ring her anytime of night.. sadly she died a few years back, not found anyone like her since tbh, really was into working dogs, she kept lurchers and a couple of terriers as well .
  15. Are you all joining the dots yet ?……it’s f***ing deliberate !
  16. I tell my lad not to get involved in all that shit as well mate and he's only 18, it's not worth the aggro but we're old and as youngsters didn't give a f**k...I'm the same though, will avoid aggro as much as possible as 1 it hurts more now and 2 I don't want to spend a day in a cell for that bullshit ..but I'd still struggle to walk away from a bully being a bully, particularly if it was to a girl... Maybe should walk the other way, but it's instinct not to and I think most decent lads are the same
  17. It’s all nonsense really , I can’t tolerate the devils dandruff crowd and lose patience too quickly, love a nice pub and find it amusing walking into one on holiday or miles from home. These days if I’m going to go to court it will be over money not scrapping
  18. Rib Eye Steak. Cheers Arry
  19. Love the pubs in Ireland mate, spent a lot of time in Black Rock and Dundalk, where my family are from, and had great nights plus those you think back to and realise you were lucky! Lol My mum was over with my cousins for Paddy's day, sent me videos of the live music in the, the march etc..looked brilliant.. not been over for a few years, but hopefully will get over to see family and have a few Guinness's later this year
  20. Thanks for the reply, I don’t mind travelling a bit where abouts are they based?
  21. We've kept a variety of bantams in the past (mainly wyandottes and welsumers) but my daughter is keen to get some ducks. She's done lots of research and has taken a shine to pekins. They will primarily be seen by her as "pets" although my wife and I are keen for there to be an ample supply of eggs! I've done some research too and the pekins do seem to fit the bill (pardon the pun). Any advice would be appreciated. We have an old eglu classic which (with the roosting bars removed) would be perfect for ducks. How big would the enclosure need to be...apart from 'as big as possible.' The
  22. Got to agree, I don't go in town much anymore, but enjoy a pint in our old local haunts, get to see lads you haven't seen in a while and catch up, we host up here alot now so tend to habe my good mates abd family around in our bar more than going out. My old man ran a pub in North Devon for 15 years or so, first few years were mental, lots of locals liked to pick a fight with us Townies! Lol .. it was good fun as a young bloke, birds loved us and the blokes hated it lol... Twice spent a night in the cells for sticking up for people, I hate a bully and struggle to walk away from that type
  23. Even from western countries like Canada,The States,Australia etc,everyone has the same hurdles to jump.
  24. My wife’s cousin is English and married to a Vietnamese woman, who has EU residency, she lived in Cyprus for many years, it’s took him years to get her British residency and the medical, language test, biometrics etc cost about £500 each. Had to travel to Manchester for the biometrics , London to the Vietnamese embassy for validation of paperwork, Newcastle for the citizen test, etc. They don’t make it easy for people who want to do it legally…… Cheers.
  1. Load more activity