All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Daniel cain

Feet

hit them up with a tune brother neck.....
  3. fred90

Poland?

is there anyone left in Poland?
  4. micky

Pad near trees

No ! you will have to below the root system Conifers are not to bad though five feet will do it...….. NEVER SKIMP ON FOUNDATIONS ...I WILL COST YOU IN THE LONG RUN .
  5. They do seem to have multiplied well this year and are still doing so, have you had any mixy down your way yet, I came across a couple last week all bongie eyed and looking sorry for themselves
  6. socks

Kitts

What’s funny about that ???
  7. Our team

Kitts

We we misure.
  8. bsasuperten

gun box

am i right in thinking that you can only remove the keys when its locked bsasuperten
  9. OneManAndHisDog

Poland?

Is there anyone who goes hunting in Poland?
  10. Deker

the queen is not impressed

Ha ha, I don't do the Palace but I did the Royal Box at the Guards Polo Club where that scarf just blew on her. There are 2 Ultabait VR Rat boxes either side of those stairs she is seen walking down, as well as a few others. Its right in the middle of Windsor Great Park, she had a fox take up residence a while back under the Chalet (Royal Box), also has to contend with mice, inside and outside, and assorted rabbit, hare and Deer, even the odd Pheasant and Partridge. Yep, even the Royals get rats!
  11. pengelli

Collie x

Nice dog mate
  12. Big Ron

Feet

13. W. Katchum

Kitts

14. BenBhoy

Young guns

Hear hear
  15. W. Katchum

Kitts

i jus been yo collect a kitt for me 3 year old lad, what’s betting him an his kitt are on the bunnies before you an your ferrets?
  16. W. Katchum

no mole pricing

Never mind the shitany jobs I’ll start learning French later on tonight
  17. W. Katchum

Collie x

I’m same mate, love the collie crosses but find meself wanting summat diff the older I get
  18. Quite often you settle down and get a couple coming out, but never have I had it like this, I was down prone knowing they were in there, then one came out, dealt with him, decided to leave him as it's hard work getting up these days...then another came out, then another, then another, one at a time, up to 7 in about 20 minutes, stayed down prone for about another 25 mins but nothing more. Damn, it was hard standing up after that! 18 in total from the whole site. Please note this is 100% Pest Control, my only intention was to stop them! Where they fell.
  19. Today
  20. johnrussell84

Bitch in pup

Good luck bud. Gonae be a handy litter this is
  21. Deker

Right or wrong .......

He deserves a medal.
  22. NEWKID

Right or wrong .......

No because he'd be under the table...
  23. Cocobean

Bitch in pup

I’ve lined my bitch to my dog and it’s been a long wait but now looking like she’s starting to show signs of nesting went off her food. And walking around and around in her pen. Here’s hoping the old girl passes them safely
  24. Shortstraw

Collie x

Trenchfoot........what’s your preferred ingredients these days? cheers shortstraw
  25. twobob

Right or wrong .......

No because it would be classed as a hate crime ffs
  26. Exactly you mentioned them all in general, he is a red coat obvz so you are referring to any one in a red coat.
  27. Black neck

Feet

Tbf I cant say I'm feeling the love atm
  1. Load more activity