• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’ve always considered the worst cruelty of diseases like cancer is their randomness…….there’s no fairness or whatever about it, it’s cruel because it is so random. That woman didn’t choose her p

Spot on with that post mate. I myself have recently had blood tests done to detect prostate cancer and have kept it to close family and mate's i have not told a soul at work as i did not want to becom

Posted Images

I believe in the institution of monarchy. But believe the current lot need their heads chopping off and a grand gladiatorial contest arranged among the landed elite to chose a new set. 

The first job of monarchy should be to defend us, our land and the altar and crown. If they don't do that it should be contested via mortal combat.

Edited by DIDO.1
  • Like 5
3 hours ago, dai dogs said:

Are you a Royalist ? I personally Despise everyone of them glorified beggars 

look at the alternative.....President Blair Vice president prescott ....President corbyn vice pres' abbott............:nono:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Sad 1

Inconsequential to my life and those around me . I have zero interest in any of them to the point i would not be bothered if they were all abducted by aliens and taken to a far off planet tomorrow.

IMHO If we have a royal family then they should rule and govern the country not the pm or a political party 

though tbh I think the tv series with harry enfield as Charlie was more accurate .

you got more chance of me worshipping pippa middletons arse than any of them .

• Haha 1
8 hours ago, Bakerboy said:

Im not a massive fan but I like the history pomp and ceremony that is almost exclusively British and the alternative, a president doesnt do it for me

It's foreign pomp and ceremony that's been imposed on Britain at the British people's expense.

5 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

All Im interested in....is wether they have done away with Middleton...and what the cover story is gonna be when it hits the media outlets..

I don't get the excuses about editing the picture,they dont look edited they look fake,plus the three waines smiles looked "forced" something definatley not right?

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Francie, said:

I don't get the excuses about editing the picture,they dont look edited they look fake,plus the three waines smiles looked "forced" something definatley not right?

once charlie dies well have a new lot william i like us having royals i could not give a f**k about pictures being edited

• Like 2