Just now, mr moocher said:

once charlie dies well have a new lot william i like us having royals i could not give a f**k about pictures being edited

Couldn't care myself mooch just a bit fishy

• Like 1

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’ve always considered the worst cruelty of diseases like cancer is their randomness…….there’s no fairness or whatever about it, it’s cruel because it is so random. That woman didn’t choose her p

Spot on with that post mate. I myself have recently had blood tests done to detect prostate cancer and have kept it to close family and mate's i have not told a soul at work as i did not want to becom

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Francie, said:

Couldn't care myself mooch just a bit fishy

Remember that nurse that "killed herself "after getting tricked by some Australian radio show ,while Kate was pregnant in Hospital. (Sus as f**k)

• Like 1
1 minute ago, tinytiger said:

Remember that nurse that "killed herself "after getting tricked by some Australian radio show ,while Kate was pregnant in Hospital. (Sus as f**k)

Hmmmmmmm lol

37 minutes ago, Francie, said:

I don't get the excuses about editing the picture,they dont look edited they look fake,plus the three waines smiles looked "forced" something definatley not right?

Apparently she was pregnant by her aunties fella,the one they found dead in mysterious circumstances....🤣

• Haha 3
5 hours ago, forest of dean redneck said:

IMHO If we have a royal family then they should rule and govern the country not the pm or a political party 

though tbh I think the tv series with harry enfield as Charlie was more accurate .

you got more chance of me worshipping pippa middletons arse than any of them .

As an aside 

pippa Middleton was pictured this week living her best life in st Bart’s 

not exactly the behaviour of some one who’s sister is dead. 

but suppose it will be the illuminati forcing her , or she will be duped by fake ai FaceTimes and messages from Kate ? 

or , is it even pippa Middleton at all ? Is it just the actress who played her ? 

dum dum der!!!!! 

the plot thickens 

ffs 

• Haha 3

I’m a massive fan of the institution and all the history that gos with it, but the king is a massive prick cuckolding all that history to the wogs ! 
f**k him !

• Like 7
2 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

Apparently she was pregnant by her aunties fella,the one they found dead in mysterious circumstances....🤣

Didn’t William have an affair with rose hanbury and have a potential child 

25 minutes ago, poxon said:

Didn’t William have an affair with rose hanbury and have a potential child 

I think they are all the same they will f**k anything with a pulse 

• Like 1

I have mixed feelings about them , i like the history and pageantry but I find them difficult to justify in these times, im not a fan of Charlie he seems a right knob,  if they must  stay then the sooner  William and holographic Kate take over the better.

• Haha 4

Old Charlie sausage fingers is a nob an that horse face wife of his princess Diana was a beauty plus here blood line contained more English royal blood than Charlie boys 

since this c**ts been made king think I’ve only seen him twice 

Edited by poxon
No reason
2 hours ago, The one said:

I like Diana the rest are a bunch of weirdos  

I like Diana. You don't see her around as much these days!

Joking aside I remember where I was the minute I heard she was dead.... hunting with the Pennine foxhounds above blue John caverns in edale. 

• Haha 1
22 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

I like Diana. You don't see her around as much these days!

Joking aside I remember where I was the minute I heard she was dead.... hunting with the Pennine foxhounds above blue John caverns in edale. 

I think she was more in touch with the public the rest are so far up there own aress , maybe Princess Anne but despite the best lessons and best horses she couldn't keep her arse in the saddle in the Olympics . There doing the right thing with that embarrassment Andrew keep him out the public sight . And what job does Edward do ?i only remember him failing in the marines