• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’ve always considered the worst cruelty of diseases like cancer is their randomness…….there’s no fairness or whatever about it, it’s cruel because it is so random. That woman didn’t choose her p

Spot on with that post mate. I myself have recently had blood tests done to detect prostate cancer and have kept it to close family and mate's i have not told a soul at work as i did not want to becom

Posted Images

I genuinely Wouldn't wish it up on one of my enemies...but fortunately for her and others in their very privileged position...they will have access to the very best of healthcare/treatments , not be left  waiting in a corridor and monked off like the rest of us???..so for that reason alone,I won't be loosing any sleep over it...she will either miraculously make a full blown recovery....or shes all ready brown bread imo...

And in a few months they will announce it ... 

The whole family/legacy is built around lies... because theres  nothing some folks wouldnt do to keep their power/hold/money or social standing...if it meant selling out/doing away with someone whos rocked the boat,dont tow the line....the sick fucks would do it without a second thought 👍

11 hours ago, WILF said:

I’ve always considered the worst cruelty of diseases like cancer is their randomness…….there’s no fairness or whatever about it, it’s cruel because it is so random.

That woman didn’t choose her position in life, she didn’t choose to get cancer and she just so happens to be in a position where yes, she will get the best care…..but as far as I can see, if you are rich or poor it will kill you all the same if that’s how it pans out. 

I couldn’t help but feel tonight that they may not have wanted to tell the young kids but due to the small minded nature of a country with frankly far bigger problems that the majority are shit scared to talk about our loud she has been forced to tell people……and frankly it’s nobody’s f***ing business.

Just horrible all round really 

Agree with all of that, except that she did choose her position when she opted to marry an heir to the throne, which may ultimately be the thing which saves her life. If she’d married a scaffolder then she might still be waiting on an appointment to get a diagnosis. But I don’t have any less sympathy for her for her position. 

The whole media/social media speculation stuff which probably left them with no option but to make a public statement is distasteful but comes with the territory. The job they do you can’t just drop off the radar and not have people wonder what’s going on. The information vacuum will be filled with all manner of sh!te. Think it was Mark Twain said “a lie can travel half way round the world before the truth has put on its shoes”. These days its more like a hundred lies, each of which is constantly growing arms and legs and available for the instant consumption billions, and with each of the people spreading the lies craving attention like a junkie craves smack. And its not just our country, this is the way the world has been going for decades. I hate it, the lack of decency, respect and accountability. For kids its all they’ve ever known, so don’t see things improving any time soon.

• Like 6

Wonder if she's had the jab????

Also she has cancer as does her father in law....so here's a question....so one of the big pharma companies is bringing out a new cancer jab....can you join the dots??

Maybe I'm being to over the top here with conspiracy....but what better to have two royals promoting it....

Yeh I know its a bit out there...and I'm not convinced myself....but in this present climate I wouldn't put past them...

Food for thought 

• Like 4
5 minutes ago, TOMO said:

Wonder if she's had the jab????

Also she has cancer as does her father in law....so here's a question....so one of the big pharma companies is bringing out a new cancer jab....can you join the dots??

Maybe I'm being to over the top here with conspiracy....but what better to have two royals promoting it....

Yeh I know its a bit out there...and I'm not convinced myself....but in this present climate I wouldn't put past them...

Food for thought 

id say you could be on the money mate 

What a way to get the public from stop asking questions and joining the dots bring out the cancer card …. f**k me yous gullible fools would believe anything 

and don’t care try and patronise me about cancer because we’ve all had family and friends effected by it 

IMG_1100.png

IMG_1101.png

46 minutes ago, scotty12 said:

What a way to get the public from stop asking questions and joining the dots bring out the cancer card …. f**k me yous gullible fools would believe anything 

and don’t care try and patronise me about cancer because we’ve all had family and friends effected by it 

IMG_1100.png

IMG_1101.png

IMG_5624.jpeg

• Haha 2