42 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

What a strange topic ... hoping the pervert/borderline nonce is x,y or z. The hope imo should be that no c**t is doing these things and it's just a shit rumour being spread around socials 

Well we know its happened, so who do you hope it is....?

• Haha 1

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Because they look down on us and sneer at us for being white , heterosexual men. Its a supposed reference to our pink skin. They want us all to be coffee coloured, metrosexuals, ruled by an

Hes a fat disgusting pervert doing that in front of people,an he has plenty of young fans too,rat

For the sake of our sporting countryside or what's left of it and for the good of animal welfare both captive and wildlife i so hope it's packham the little slimey scroat..  

Posted Images

So who is it???   A presenter apparently, I newscaster I think.

Just need to wait and see who doesn't appear on the screens!!!!

Can't take long to work it out.

My bet is on a really big name, and in the top 10 earners!!!

23 hours ago, scotty12 said:

Haven’t had a chance to watch it myself yet mate will do over the next week or so …. I got laughed at when I said they were trafficking kids in Ukraine and harvesting their organs and selling them …. Also get laughed at with all the white hats Talk ( the good guys behind the scenes ) 

I tried to watch it but I could only handle 10 minutes before I had to turn it off those innocent kids at the beginning thinking they was going to a talent show n the girl so excited n the dad when he went to pick them up ? I know he shouldn't of let them go but still heartbreaking I couldn't watch anymore after that..

• Like 2
1 hour ago, dodger said:

I tried to watch it but I could only handle 10 minutes before I had to turn it off those innocent kids at the beginning thinking they was going to a talent show n the girl so excited n the dad when he went to pick them up ? I know he shouldn't of let them go but still heartbreaking I couldn't watch anymore after that..

Sad ain’t it and that’s only the tip of the iceberg those kids are getting raped and tortured for pleasure on a daily …..

That’s exactly why all this Peado and child trafficking is getting exposed bit by bit because the general public wouldnt handle what’s about to get exposed all at once …. Mel Gibson is currently making another 4 part documentary about Ukraine and the Roth Childs ….

now all of yous ask yourself this ?? do you honestly think it would be possible to expose these creatures if the main big players behind the scenes aren’t already dealt with ?? ... This is getting exposed more than ever and normally anytime anyone goes to expose anything about child sex trafficking they accidentally commit suicide now there talking about it out in the open on mainstream 

Edited by scotty12
2 hours ago, dodger said:

That's what puts me off watching it . Don't think I want 2 hours watching it feeling shit for them 

37 minutes ago, scotty12 said:

Sad ain’t it and that’s only the tip of the iceberg those kids are getting raped and tortured for pleasure on a daily …..

That’s exactly why all this Peado and child trafficking is getting exposed bit by bit because the general public wouldnt handle what’s about to get exposed all at once …. Mel Gibson is currently making another 4 part documentary about Ukraine and the Roth Childs ….

now all of yous ask yourself this ?? do you honestly think it would be possible to expose these creatures if the main big players behind the scenes aren’t already dealt with ?? ... This is getting exposed more than ever and normally anytime anyone goes to expose anything about child sex trafficking they accidentally commit suicide now there talking about it out in the open on mainstream 

It would be great if it was all exposed and people were swiftly punished but can't help but imagine those top of the table people will all remain safe . They all seem to in the end . Their will be a sacrifice like epstein but they will be quickly replaced . These people seen just to powerfull.

I live in a small welsh town but even I know their is something dodgy about the Clinton's.  I will be honest and say I don't know the full ins and outs but I know she has been proven to be a massive liar and they seem to run a sort of criminal empire of fraud and anything else they can to get money and power.   How come they havnt been taken down ? 

I'm not advocating not celebrating when these people get caught and young kids are saved but it does feel that it starts at the very top of the world power hierarchy and they control everything 

• Like 1