asks yourselfs this why would anyone be against raising awareness of child sex trafficking ??? One answer there balls deep inside it 

the fact that no celebrities or politicians or how the trailer for Sound of Freedom isn’t being shown on the news, just shows the world we live in.. Trying to cancel a movie about trafficking and say it’s a “paranoid new movie” 

488A1ABD-8650-4C25-99D3-F0AB037D0BBF.png

C39AFD6A-31FD-43D0-AC4E-07452EC9B78A.png

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Because they look down on us and sneer at us for being white , heterosexual men. Its a supposed reference to our pink skin. They want us all to be coffee coloured, metrosexuals, ruled by an

Hes a fat disgusting pervert doing that in front of people,an he has plenty of young fans too,rat

For the sake of our sporting countryside or what's left of it and for the good of animal welfare both captive and wildlife i so hope it's packham the little slimey scroat..  

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, scotty12 said:

New movie released about child sex trafficking the conspiracies are about to come true in the near future they’re preparing the public mentally for what’s about to get exposed …. 

C70C5DAC-9D93-4401-A400-82919D2E8F9A.jpeg

Watched it the other day,thought provoking and shocking reminds me a little of the time I watched Spotlight.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
30 minutes ago, mackem said:

Watched it the other day,thought provoking and shocking reminds me a little of the time I watched Spotlight.

Haven’t had a chance to watch it myself yet mate will do over the next week or so …. I got laughed at when I said they were trafficking kids in Ukraine and harvesting their organs and selling them …. Also get laughed at with all the white hats Talk ( the good guys behind the scenes ) 

Edited by scotty12
21 minutes ago, TOMO said:

Wife was on about this to me the other week...apparently Gibson has been outspoken about Hollywood...

As dc said mate he exposed it years ago and it got brushed aside 

CFC5F067-5733-4EDC-918B-9A406DE2B4BC.jpeg

Edited by scotty12
  • Like 1