22 minutes ago, hawki said:

good auld roseanne ?

You can imagine piers morgan wringing his hands with glee when he was told rosanne Barr was going to be on his show . He knows he's set for soundbites and clicks galore for a while now . She's entitled to her opinion as much as the next and maybe some of the stuff she says hold merit but you know morgan wanted her on so she could say something controversial and boost his ratings

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Because they look down on us and sneer at us for being white , heterosexual men. Its a supposed reference to our pink skin. They want us all to be coffee coloured, metrosexuals, ruled by an

Hes a fat disgusting pervert doing that in front of people,an he has plenty of young fans too,rat

For the sake of our sporting countryside or what's left of it and for the good of animal welfare both captive and wildlife i so hope it's packham the little slimey scroat..  

Posted Images

1 hour ago, paddyluke said:

C'mon now boys,give this pervert a break as he's feeling "extremely angry"

All depends in what the truth is . Apparently the mother who went to the sun with the story has had it denied by the boy himself.  

1 minute ago, Welsh_red said:

All depends in what the truth is . Apparently the mother who went to the sun with the story has had it denied by the boy himself.  

But that throws up the question if it’s a none-story where/how did it originate?

4 minutes ago, Welsh_red said:

I dunno mate - it's pretty dodgy.  A lot of those showbiz types have been outed lately.  This weird noncey stuff has been going on for a long time so, as a dad, I'm happy to shoot first and ask later.

From that report............

In the days since, three more young people have come forward claiming they have been involved with the presenter, who still has not been named.

• Like 3
17 minutes ago, Welsh_red said:

there's more than one victim and BBC have seen the threatening messages from the presenter(pervert)

41 minutes ago, Welsh_red said:

She never sold the story didn't want any money.

It was the boys lawyer that said it was not true. Which begs the question why would he want or need a lawyer.

Who is paying for said lawyer.

Sounds like the boys been got at to me, probably been offered a bung to keep him quiet. So he can buy more crack.

Think third lad has come forward had a meeting with the presenter when lock down was on.

Cheers Arry

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, Arry said:

She never sold the story didn't want any money.

It was the boys lawyer that said it was not true. Which begs the question why would he want or need a lawyer.

Who is paying for said lawyer.

Sounds like the boys been got at to me, probably been offered a bung to keep him quiet. So he can buy more crack.

Think third lad has come forward had a meeting with the presenter when lock down was on.

Cheers Arry

there's now four accusers

• Like 1
3 hours ago, mackem said:

But that throws up the question if it’s a none-story where/how did it originate?

I'm not sure , just seen recently online that the kid has denied what his mother has said . I'm not saying theirs nothing In it ,just seen the two conflicting reports 

• Like 1