Met police dog shooting

3 hours ago, paul sr said:

The american pitbull terrier is a wonderful family dog . In the thirties and forties the pitbull was the most popular family dog in america . The dog in the little rascals was a pitbull  and president roosevelt had a pitbull.                     The problem is there are  people that should not have dogs , just like there are people that should not have  children .

I guess the problem is the people who shouldn't have dogs tend to pick the type of dog that is too much for a lot of people who should have dogs... 

Anyway another kid scarred for life because the family picked the wrong pet...

Boy, 6, suffers ‘life-changing’ injuries after being mauled by dog as cops seize American Staffordshire terrier

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/22402203/doncaster-dog-attack-american-staffordshire?utm_source=sharebar_app&utm_medium=sharebar_app&utm_campaign=sharebar_app_article

• Like 4

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just read a few comments and someone is claiming they had attacked several people and dogs and the owner was off his box, recon it’s best to find out the facts before pointing fingers but sadly the do

Apparently they wasnt even his dogs he was looking after them for somebody in prison....theres another video of some demented blonde bint screaming like a lunatic because one of the dogs went too clos

That video on here is different to the one I seen on WhatsApp...the one I seen you see the guy set the dog on the police.... What exactly are they supposed to do..especially as those cops had rec

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

I guess the problem is the people who shouldn't have dogs tend to pick the type of dog that is too much for a lot of people who should have dogs... 

Boy, 6, suffers ‘life-changing’ injuries after being mauled by dog as cops seize American Staffordshire terrier

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/22402203/doncaster-dog-attack-american-staffordshire?utm_source=sharebar_app&utm_medium=sharebar_app&utm_campaign=sharebar_app_article

The way to solve this problem and other problems in society is to impose heavy fines and take the money directly out of there welfare check or wages .

• Like 2
1 hour ago, downsouth said:

I know if I had 6people come running towards me all screaming and shouting with poles,sticks etc and one of my dogs didnt start barking and acting defensively Id shoot the useless c**t myself

I was the same till I got the charge and that course is a mess on, best of it was my dog off leash got bit off the little dog first but it was on a leash  so I had to accept the blame to stop her going to court and getting put to sleep 

The police in that video were a fkn shambles - undisciplined, unprofessional bully boys - a bunch of wankers employed to fill a quota like so many are nowadays.

All of that shouting was mob mentality - they wound each other up and made the whole situation worse. No one was in control, certainly not not the c**t with the shotgun.

Matey boy and his dogs were carolled in between the building and the river. They had every opportunity to calm the situation down but, they kept shouting and moving infront of the dogs and (in my opinion) an unhinged person.

Of course the dogs were going to show aggression when that's what they were met with. Ok, they might be nasty dogs and a shit owner but, it didn't have to end like that.

The firearms copper was a total c**t in my opinion - he came running round and took it as a foregone conclusion. He was going to use up some rounds either way - the arsehole took 3 shots to down the last dog.

Most of the police aren't fit for purpose nowadays - they need to bring back the minimum height requirement, a proper fitness test and, hire blokes that can stay calm in situations - stop filling quotas.

• Like 8
18 hours ago, NEWKID said:

Just reading about that now. Had it two weeks and one minuting it was eating its bone and the next thing dragging the poor kid around. Beggars belief. Lets give the new dog built like a tank a nice bone next to the little kid :( 

• Like 3
  • Sad 3

Police should have handled the situation better(especially when everyone has a phone and can't help but start filming instead of just walking on bye and  keeping their beeks out)...but then again that fella was banned from keeping dogs because of accidents in the past...

• Like 2
On 14/05/2023 at 13:29, scotty12 said:

VM.TIKTOK.COM

Replying to @Tik Toker *⚠️TW screaming⚠️* this is the first video have your own opinion...

VM.TIKTOK.COM

Rest in peace Marshall and Millions???Anyone will a bully type breed/big breed hug your dogs a little tighter tonight...

VM.TIKTOK.COM

Replying to @Gill ? ? ? ? ? you poor boys you were just babies yourselves???#marshallandmillon...

VM.TIKTOK.COM

Rose's short video with ♬ original sound

Don’t even know If yous will be able to see these videos I got sent but that’s how it started with that women screaming that the dogs attacked her wee dog ….. f***ing scandalous 

Didn't look like her dog was even touched in that vid?

• Like 2