Met police dog shooting

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just read a few comments and someone is claiming they had attacked several people and dogs and the owner was off his box, recon it’s best to find out the facts before pointing fingers but sadly the do

Apparently they wasnt even his dogs he was looking after them for somebody in prison....theres another video of some demented blonde bint screaming like a lunatic because one of the dogs went too clos

That video on here is different to the one I seen on WhatsApp...the one I seen you see the guy set the dog on the police.... What exactly are they supposed to do..especially as those cops had rec

Posted Images

Just read a few comments and someone is claiming they had attacked several people and dogs and the owner was off his box, recon it’s best to find out the facts before pointing fingers but sadly the dogs only crime as always was the wrong owner 

• Like 16
12 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Just read a few comments and someone is claiming they had attacked several people and dogs and the owner was off his box, recon it’s best to find out the facts before pointing fingers but sadly the dogs only crime as always was the wrong owner 

Exactly mate the bloke was a fool with them. That xl dog that stays here if it was barking and growling anyone would be scared and they looked like xl bully’s so another nail in the coffin for the breed 

• Like 1

Apparently they wasnt even his dogs he was looking after them for somebody in prison....theres another video of some demented blonde bint screaming like a lunatic because one of the dogs went too close to her silly little fluff ball so she rang plod which started the ball rolling.

In all fairness if 6 blokes came running at me aggressively and my dogs didnt react id be questioning their heart and loyalty,apart from being a bit loud/pissed/silly i cant really see what the bloke did wrong....certainly not that warranted 2 dead dogs at the end of it i thought those coppers were pathetic.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 13
  • Thanks 3

Got to wonder about the type of copper who wants a gun in the uk. Not that I’m against it at all I just think they’re a questionable bunch. Magnum PI milsim types :laugh:

Probably got two more notches carved into the stock of that benelli!

That said, it’s a shame but I find it difficult to give a shit about a couple more status dogs that have been flattened. Society is a f***ing wash with wankers and wanker dogs. And it’s terrible really that I feel that way, but dealing with problematic dogs has been too common an occurrence for me the last month.

Edited by Born Hunter
  • Like 8

Fckin hell just watched the first video ??

Bit fckin harsh that weren't it.

We don't know what had happened upto that point though to make all those police want to bring it to a conclusion so quickly and forcefully..... and unfortunately.....in today's trial by media world we aren't really going to find out. 

As has been said by others....there's so many stories about nob heads and nob head dogs I couldn't really give a shit 

• Like 2

Why did they taser the geezer? I can see more of a case for shooting the dogs than  I can for tasering the owner. I thought tasering a member of the public is a last resort only to be undertaken when a guy is threatening serious violence and has a knife or club. There was enough plod to overpower and arrest the guy without resorting to a taser.

I’ve not read article or watched video but is that a reasonable response by police to use guns did the situation warrant it? I don’t like those designer things one bit but is that a use of reasonable force to shoot them and where there normal coppers dealing with situation first that called in firearms team surely they could of called in Arsepca to catch them or dart them rather than shoot them im presuming in the street 

1 hour ago, saluki bouy said:

I’ve not read article or watched video but is that a reasonable response by police to use guns did the situation warrant it? I don’t like those designer things one bit but is that a use of reasonable force to shoot them and where there normal coppers dealing with situation first that called in firearms team surely they could of called in Arsepca to catch them or dart them rather than shoot them im presuming in the street 

Dart them?  It's like when some scumbag tribal drug dealer flashing a gun gets shot and someone always suggests the police should of just shot him in the leg to disable him ?

My mate got called out to a shopping center the other day with a pigeon flying about.....he was just about to shoot it when some mentalist member of staff came screaming and filming him....he asked what he should do with it and the mentalist suggested he should shoot it with a tranquilizer gun. ?.

Edited by DIDO.1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2