Nottinghill

5 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

He might be your leader, he's not mine.....you talk about the white man not having any " Bulldog Spirit " and then proceed to knock white people......why focus on weak white people who dont care rather than focusing on and supporting strong white people who do care.

Its typical defeatist attitude we see time and time again whether its sport or life Brits just seem to love a loser....this little demo coming up and all you get is " thats not gonna do no good " etc why not support your own instead of going on the negative i just cant understand where this defeated submissive attitude has come from in just a few generations.

OK you he ain't your leader but he is the pm of the country wether we like it or not..

You say support your own..support who ? I don't buy from Muslim owned businesses I don't eat there food I don't use taxis and haven't for a very long time..

We as a nation sadly haven't got someone like viktor orban as the pm a man who cares about his country and people..

What can I honestly do about the state of Britain.. because if I go to London and stamp my feet while waving a banner it will do nothing at all..

Britain is like a food storage warehouse..the side door has been opened for decades allowing rats to come in..we ain't allowed to remove the rats..the government feed the rats..hence they multiply and breed.the warehouse door needs slamming shut..and the place cleaned out..but that will never ever happen..

I'm a single white man.living on the north wales border..what do you suggest I do..because I ain't got a clue what to do..

What positive action should I be taking gnasher?? 

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don’t know why people make the connection that you have to be rude to be honest and have honest conversations. During the BLM saga I somehow managed to get into an exchange of messages and emai

I quite like an old saying Wilf uses from time to time " you cant go to all the weddings and none of the funerals "....life isnt always fair mate we dont always get what we want or win all our battles

Typical fat white trash hanging around spades, f**k her, what did she expect !

Posted Images

Why are demonstrations \protest marches \political gatherings of white people held to a different standard to any other ethnicity ?

For years any large "protest "gathering of black or Asian people has descended into riots ,civil unrest and outright anarchy ,we are encouraged to ignore the behaviour and focus on the reason for their dissatisfaction ,I have come to expect this from the media and social commenters who have an agenda ,and a desperation to be on message with the woke ,liberal, very loud and very powerful body 

But to hear these views trickle down to the working class white man is staggering ,people may not agree 100% with this views of some on the March ,but any fair minded person ,who hasn't been brain washed  can see they have a legitimate reason for taking a stand .

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1
10 hours ago, mC HULL said:

who is your leader gnash i can’t see no strong white man on the ball to follow ?

I dont have a leader as there are no strong white leaders anymore.....lads like me used to have them but they were banished from public life......strong white people are repressed and silenced these days in favour of a society full of weak submissive white people who dont identify with their own kind and will go against their own kind at the drop of a hat.

Its called " progress " apparently.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
6 hours ago, king said:

OK you he ain't your leader but he is the pm of the country wether we like it or not..

You say support your own..support who ? I don't buy from Muslim owned businesses I don't eat there food I don't use taxis and haven't for a very long time..

We as a nation sadly haven't got someone like viktor orban as the pm a man who cares about his country and people..

What can I honestly do about the state of Britain.. because if I go to London and stamp my feet while waving a banner it will do nothing at all..

Britain is like a food storage warehouse..the side door has been opened for decades allowing rats to come in..we ain't allowed to remove the rats..the government feed the rats..hence they multiply and breed.the warehouse door needs slamming shut..and the place cleaned out..but that will never ever happen..

I'm a single white man.living on the north wales border..what do you suggest I do..because I ain't got a clue what to do..

What positive action should I be taking gnasher?? 

If it means enough to you then why dont you simply get behind and support other nationalists and nationalist groups both pressure groups and political....thats positive action in regards to backing your own instead of belittling your own.

But the truth is i very much doubt it does mean enough to you and i mean no offence with that....the fact you dont or havent seeked out people who think like you and i do suggests it probably doesnt matter enough and theres usually a handful of reasons for that....i think personally that if people are silent about their beliefs because they are worried that someone will be offended,then their beliefs are not that important to them....but instead whats important to them is what people think about them......and thats weak.

1 hour ago, gnasher16 said:

If it means enough to you then why dont you simply get behind and support other nationalists and nationalist groups both pressure groups and political....thats positive action in regards to backing your own instead of belittling your own.

But the truth is i very much doubt it does mean enough to you and i mean no offence with that....the fact you dont or havent seeked out people who think like you and i do suggests it probably doesnt matter enough and theres usually a handful of reasons for that....i think personally that if people are silent about their beliefs because they are worried that someone will be offended,then their beliefs are not that important to them....but instead whats important to them is what people think about them......and thats weak.

Spot on Gnash .

There are still groups willing to say and do exactly what goes against the mainstream grain .

I get where King is coming from though .The majority of our true born nation seem to bury their heads in the sand ,pretending it’s not an issue but it very much is .Where did it all go fecking wrong .

• Like 3

What is it with rappers, another killed chris kaba AKA madix AKA Mad-itch 67 ??

WWW-DAILYMAIL-CO-UK.CDN.AMPPROJECT.ORG

Chris Kaba, a 23-year-old rapper known as Mad Itch and part of the MOBO-nominated group 67...

1 minute ago, mackem said:

Chris Kaba, a 23-year-old rapper known as Mad Itch and part of the MOBO-nominated group 67...

" what is it with rappers " ?..........have you heard some of the shit they talk/rap about.

• Like 2
On 05/09/2022 at 16:26, foxdropper said:

Spot on Gnash .

There are still groups willing to say and do exactly what goes against the mainstream grain .

I get where King is coming from though .The majority of our true born nation seem to bury their heads in the sand ,pretending it’s not an issue but it very much is .Where did it all go fecking wrong .

Remember the biggest protest march Rotherham had ever seen and it was organised by the EDL I marched at the side of a nurse a builder and other regular working class folk who I knew after the grooming scandal came to light sad how this anger and upset has fizzeld out now and it's just accepted by most. 

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 1
8 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

" what is it with rappers " ?..........have you heard some of the shit they talk/rap about.

There's already calls online for riots due to his death, but the songs are crap, always the same formula, tough on the streets, baby others, bitches and hoes, shootings, stabbings, etc rinse and repeat, for rappers read gang members,cops don't go around shooting new age romantics, or country and western singers, just rappers. 

Screenshot_20220907_063033.jpg

• Like 1
57 minutes ago, mackem said:

There's already calls online for riots due to his death, but the songs are crap, always the same formula, tough on the streets, baby others, bitches and hoes, shootings, stabbings, etc rinse and repeat, for rappers read gang members,cops don't go around shooting new age romantics, or country and western singers, just rappers. 

Screenshot_20220907_063033.jpg

I'm sure I can see Joseph Kony in there somewhere :hmm:

9 hours ago, mackem said:

Wonder who got him that 67 is a big gang in Brixton mad itch was lacking 

Just see it was police who shot him