Nottinghill

21 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

we don’t move in the same circles yours is indoors mine is outdoors ? ? 

his terriers upto much stop end ? ? 

Never met a shooting man that also kept dogs worth mentioning…

going out at night and drilling foxes etc with thermal is at best a conflict of interest when you’ve a kennel of terriers/lurchers imo ?

Any I’ve known of that claim to be both, usually blow the cobwebs off the terriers round about the time anyone that is half into it puts them away for the season if nothing more than to keep the keepers happy by clearing up any litters. 

just what I’ve experienced though not to be taken as gospel ?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don’t know why people make the connection that you have to be rude to be honest and have honest conversations. During the BLM saga I somehow managed to get into an exchange of messages and emai

I quite like an old saying Wilf uses from time to time " you cant go to all the weddings and none of the funerals "....life isnt always fair mate we dont always get what we want or win all our battles

Typical fat white trash hanging around spades, f**k her, what did she expect !

Posted Images

On 30/08/2022 at 19:47, king said:

I'm not saying any different..

But surely you can see its a lost cause..

The uk will never return to how it used to be. Them days are sadly gone forever..

It might take 100 or 200 years..but the white man who wants to distance himself from it all..Will find himself pushed to the coastline of the uk..inner Britain will be predominantly coloured..its happening infront of our eyes in slow motion mate..and it ain't going to stop..

Good old Blitz Spirit cant beat it.......what the f**k has happened to us in 2 generations ?

• Like 2
1 hour ago, mackem said:

Nit being funny mate  and I know you aren’t saying as such , but if that’s a sexual assault , no wonder the courts are full of non event crimes preventing real time incidents being tried 

• Thanks 1
On 30/08/2022 at 22:17, WILF said:

I don’t know why people make the connection that you have to be rude to be honest and have honest conversations.

During the BLM saga I somehow managed to get into an exchange of messages and emails with a well know black university lecturer from round my old way.

He is is also a former Labour and Independent political candidate.

I spoke completely frankly to him about exactly how I feel, over the course of days and then a couple of weeks….he did likewise and to be fair most of it was the standard rhetoric.

I said absolutely everything I regularly bore people here with and I mean everything.

I told him all things I have ever told people when I write on here, I think he thought he’d call my bluff and invited me for a meeting so I said yes, and I booked a flight and flew to England to meet him.

On the day he messaged me and made an excuse and didn’t turn up.

Id have happily sat and said exactly everything I promote here to that man’s face, and I’d have bought him a cup of tea to enjoy while we sat there and had the conversation.

Why people think that you somehow have to go round screaming obscenities into random peoples faces is beyond me…..frankly, it’s ridiculous.

It’s a lie everyone has been sold and if your a buyer then I suggest you go and get your money back, you don’t have to compromise your convictions to be polite and honest. 

Exactly that....i have the very same conversations with everyday black lads on the street/gyms wherever it may be......most of them totally get the views of chaps like us they're not stupid.......as i always say if you look a man in the eye,chin up shoulders back you may give and receive respect from proper people on almost any subject......its only the snidey little no mark eternal victims you'll have trouble having honest conversations with.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Nit being funny mate  and I know you aren’t saying as such , but if that’s a sexual assault , no wonder the courts are full of non event crimes preventing real time incidents being tried 

It IS a sexual assault 100% BUT there's a male cop within spitting distance doing sweet FA, it's beyond comprehension, if I try that tomorrow I would be battered and prosecuted. 

• Like 3
28 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

how isn’t that sexual assault stiff ? the male copper should a flicked his truncheon out and split his head wide open 

• Like 3

What ever there is to find sexy/funny/entertaining about them fat trollops shaking their disgusting nasty flabby arses around is totally beyond my understanding of human attraction....blacks you wouldnt expect anything else but its always the parents i feel sorry for when you see these trampy white birds doing it.....we are just not the same.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
31 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Good old Blitz Spirit cant beat it.......what the f**k has happened to us in 2 generations ?

I think it would take all night to type what's changed in the uk mate.and that wouldn't even be enough.

1200 arrive by boat in a single day and nothing at all to stop it..its actually being encouraged.

A brand new iPhone..a nice warm bed in a hotel..3 meals a day..and a few bob pocket money a week..

Maybe the famous British bulldog spirit has..merely got old and tired..

To the point of standing by while 1000's of white girls are the victims of grooming gangs..raped..girls destroyed for life..

And the white man rocks up on a Friday and hands over his hard earned for there filthy food in silence..and even thanks them for the meal..

The job is ruined mate..

I honestly can see it getting worse and worse year by year..its so far gone it can't be stopped now..the force needed to stop it in its tracks ain't there anymore..

• Like 6