Nottinghill

14 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

The thought of white people going to the Notting Hill Carnival makes me want to throw up.....i dont have any real problem with them having blackface only events,committees,awards and whatever else they have......in a multiracial society every group should be entitled to their own " safe space "..........but to see whites going to watch them have a stab off and joining in with the degeneracy almost brings sick up into my mouth !

I think it's wonderful seeing these women (always women) getting all tribal. 

You know what they say...

"Once you go black...

........your a single mum, and no decent bloke will ever look at you again"

Embrace the diversity 👍👍👍👍🤣

f3593cfb-a3dd-4524-89de-3446eaa764df-2060x1355.jpeg

Screenshot_20230907-070947.png

1f190867-7e96-4164-958c-acc6bc6e73bc-2060x1373.jpeg

• Haha 1
  • Sad 3

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don’t know why people make the connection that you have to be rude to be honest and have honest conversations. During the BLM saga I somehow managed to get into an exchange of messages and emai

I quite like an old saying Wilf uses from time to time " you cant go to all the weddings and none of the funerals "....life isnt always fair mate we dont always get what we want or win all our battles

Typical fat white trash hanging around spades, f**k her, what did she expect !

Posted Images

6 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

"Once you go black...

Slappers the lot of them 😂

• Like 2
19 hours ago, waltjnr said:

Bruv embrace the culture! You should be enriched by this cultural diversity, do pride ,then the carnival, I'm sure you'll love it ! 

Yeah safe fam....bring a blade,put your best stockings and suspenders on and we'll do them together hand in hand....ya feel me G  :air_kiss:

Edited by gnasher16
  • Haha 1
6 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

"Once you go black...

Where are terrorists when you really want them eh !

• Like 1
19 hours ago, waltjnr said:

Find it repulsive Gnash ,just more of our culture being wiped out and replaced by "diversity " bolloks ,we're a dying breed ,and letting it happen 

I dont think we are " letting it happen " its just being pushed with such ferocity in every area of society that " normality " doesnt stand much of a chance anymore,which was the plan all along......any resistance to it is banished from the media and silenced from public view but get out into your local boozer or any other area of traditional British culture and the majority of folk feel like you and me.....hence they are trying to do away with traditional British culture.....we are being forced to accept the unacceptable on a national scale.

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

I dont think we are " letting it happen " its just being pushed with such ferocity in every area of society that " normality " doesnt stand much of a chance anymore,which was the plan all along......any resistance to it is banished from the media and silenced from public view but get out into your local boozer or any other area of traditional British culture and the majority of folk feel like you and me.....hence they are trying to do away with traditional British culture.....we are being forced to accept the unacceptable on a national scale.

nearly all  the local boozers are gone now this way gnash same as most places white english congregated

29 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

As I think you recently had the misfortune to experience first hand mate, most people won’t even go down the polling station and vote to save themselves…..so I’m afraid I have to disagree, the British people are definitely letting this happen.

I don’t think it’s out of malice, I think it’s out of idleness, stupidly and mostly a complete lack of giving a shit. 

I agree about how viciously it’s being pushed, we all know that but either folks are overlooking the obvious or they just can’t be arsed.

In a world with every bit of information ever is at your fingertips, folks are still talking about “Labour or Tory” ?

I wouldn’t mind but we don’t even need technology, one look out the window or walk around a town centre will tell anyone with eyes what these two partys have done and are doing to the nation ! 

Voting is the safest, easiest most legal thing anyone will ever do…..and they don’t ! 

As Adolf said of the German people when the Russians got to Berlin “If they don’t want to save themselves then they deserve to die out” 

Personally, I think he had a point.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
On 08/09/2023 at 13:53, WILF said:

As I think you recently had the misfortune to experience first hand mate, most people won’t even go down the polling station and vote to save themselves…..so I’m afraid I have to disagree, the British people are definitely letting this happen.

I don’t think it’s out of malice, I think it’s out of idleness, stupidly and mostly a complete lack of giving a shit. 

I agree about how viciously it’s being pushed, we all know that but either folks are overlooking the obvious or they just can’t be arsed.

In a world with every bit of information ever is at your fingertips, folks are still talking about “Labour or Tory” ?

I wouldn’t mind but we don’t even need technology, one look out the window or walk around a town centre will tell anyone with eyes what these two partys have done and are doing to the nation ! 

Voting is the safest, easiest most legal thing anyone will ever do…..and they don’t ! 

As Adolf said of the German people when the Russians got to Berlin “If they don’t want to save themselves then they deserve to die out” 

Personally, I think he had a point.

Yes but if a certain ideology is being forcefully asserted into a society of people who are being encouraged to reject their own interests then how can your average everyday person coasting through life be blamed ?......i accept that not everybody cares as much as me,it doesnt mean as much to many people they cant be blamed for that.....the reason these ideologies are being so forcefully pushed is because they are unnatural to the average man/woman in the street and so to then silence people like you or i in virtually any area of society,to regard it as a hate crime for criticizing anti white groups and attitudes,to have the bank accounts closed of people who will speak up against anti white hatred,to BAN certain people from coming to Britain because they will speak in defence of their own.....its hardly a level playing field is it ?.....your average man/woman on the street isnt getting a balanced view of society in order to make an informed choice they are being brainwashed, so how can that be described as " letting it happen "....again,not everyone is as opinionated about it as you or i but that doesnt mean they cant make a balanced decision based on common sense and fairness......but they are not seeing or hearing common sense or fairness only brainwashing.

I totally agree voting is the basic simple way,the only way and nobody need even get their hands dirty.....but if people are not given the full picture,and are infact denied certain options how can they be accused of letting it happen.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Yes but if a certain ideology is being forcefully asserted into a society of people who are being encouraged to reject their own interests then how can your average everyday person coasting through life be blamed ?......i accept that not everybody cares as much as me,it doesnt mean as much to many people they cant be blamed for that.....the reason these ideologies are being so forcefully pushed is because they are unnatural to the average man/woman in the street and so to then silence people like you or i in virtually any area of society,to regard it as a hate crime for criticizing anti white groups and attitudes,to have the bank accounts closed of people who will speak up against anti white hatred,to BAN certain people from coming to Britain because they will speak in defence of their own.....its hardly a level playing field is it ?.....your average man/woman on the street isnt getting a balanced view of society in order to make an informed choice they are being brainwashed, so how can that be described as " letting it happen "....again,not everyone is as opinionated about it as you or i but that doesnt mean they cant make a balanced decision based on common sense and fairness......but they are not seeing or hearing common sense or fairness only brainwashing.

I totally agree voting is the basic simple way,the only way and nobody need even get their hands dirty.....but if people are not given the full picture,and are infact denied certain options how can they be accused of letting it happen.

Apathy mate, I haven't met a single person who is happy with the current situation but when I say what have you done about it I get the usual "no point waste of time". 68 million people in the UK if just 1 million sent letters to their local MP/Council voicing their concerns it would raise more than a few eyebrows and start a change. I've even offered to give them my letters as templates and email addresses all they have to do is change the name or a few words but nope cant be arsed. I've marched, I've spoken out but unfortunately I feel the same now, its had it were all fooked theres only one way out of this and it aint going to be pretty.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
54 minutes ago, TRUEBRIT66 said:

I've marched, I've spoken out 

Done all that many times,even stood on my lonesome with a placard beside Steve (Stop brexit) Bray (because I figured any passing film crew would focus on him) outside HOP,but tipping point is long since passed,apathy/indifference by the general population.Wander through London then tell me I am wrong.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, TRUEBRIT66 said:

Apathy mate, I haven't met a single person who is happy with the current situation but when I say what have you done about it I get the usual "no point waste of time". 68 million people in the UK if just 1 million sent letters to their local MP/Council voicing their concerns it would raise more than a few eyebrows and start a change. I've even offered to give them my letters as templates and email addresses all they have to do is change the name or a few words but nope cant be arsed. I've marched, I've spoken out but unfortunately I feel the same now, its had it were all fooked theres only one way out of this and it aint going to be pretty.

We quit too easy mate thats the trouble.....likewise 40 odd years ive been fighting the same fight,most of the time within areas its not easy to do it in......but ultimately it comes down to the same basic thing,and thats the vote.....marches and suchlike are too easy to deal with every nationalist in the country knows what has to happen next but we just cant seem to do it......i remember a time back there where the BNP was a force,something started to change in certain areas....but it was our own people in my opinion who thought we should run before we walked and rubbished people doing their best....laughed them off as useless,yet many of those same people are now calling for something to happen....like i say we quit too easy.

Who knows maybe even the polls would be corrupted but the Brexit vote tells me it wouldnt be,so again will we learn from the BNP days and get behind our own or will we just quit and pass it on again,leave it for our kids to deal with !

• Like 2

Woman arrested in shop after being detained by staff. This prompts protests by 'the community'. 

The business has been boarded up after the crowds start kicking the front of the shop. Police thank the crowd for remaining calm!!!!

Is there any person anywhere that genuinely believes that the police would be thanking people for remaining calm if this had been a group of white people attacking the shop? .....to the extent that it needed boarding up! 

Anyone who claims there isn't an anti white anti English agenda at play is either stupid or a lier.

WWW.BBC.CO.UK

Hundreds gathered at the Peckham store after a video shared online showed a woman being restrained.

• Like 4

It’s all part of the decline and fall of the West. 
Just this morning, two people have been dropped from the list of prospective Tory candidates to stand as MP’s when MI5 informed the government that they may be spying for China.

This is not the same two who are out on bail suspected of spying for China whilst employed as “researchers” in the House of Commons.

Why aren’t they all in Belmarsh !

If this had been Russia, China, Iran they would disappear and never be seen again!

Im not advocating we do the same as authoritarian countries, but we are definitely seen as a soft touch !

Cheers.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1