Nottinghill

1 minute ago, waltjnr said:

Kin chimps ! Nice clear pics ,all need 12month suspended sentence, teach them the errors of their ways !

Apparently zombie knives are getting banned or are banned?That’ll stop them eh.

• Haha 3

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don’t know why people make the connection that you have to be rude to be honest and have honest conversations. During the BLM saga I somehow managed to get into an exchange of messages and emai

I quite like an old saying Wilf uses from time to time " you cant go to all the weddings and none of the funerals "....life isnt always fair mate we dont always get what we want or win all our battles

Typical fat white trash hanging around spades, f**k her, what did she expect !

Posted Images

Just now, waltjnr said:

Need to start putting something in fried chicken that makes them infertile, wipe em out that way seeing as lynchings are un PC nowadays 

I remember long time back chatting to a Nigerian guy who told me HIV was a virus made by the CIA to reduce the numbers of black Africans,he actually believed it.

• Haha 1
28 minutes ago, Bakerboy said:

Watched a film think it a bond film where the baddies had a thing that killed people with a certain DNA profile, should be made a reality and used on certain races

Thats what the covid jabs are designed to do😂....they will release a certain strain of something...and hay presto....lights out for millions🙈👍

20 hours ago, mackem said:

I remember long time back chatting to a Nigerian guy who told me HIV was a virus made by the CIA to reduce the numbers of black Africans,he actually believed it.

id say it was man made 

1 hour ago, chartpolski said:

Was it made to get rid of the gays or the blacks ?

Considering how many gays are in positions of influence and power, I’d guess if it were man made, it would be the latter ?

Cheers.

maybe not aimed at any mate just what happens when you make vaccines things go wrong

4 hours ago, chartpolski said:

Was it made to get rid of the gays or the blacks ?

Considering how many gays are in positions of influence and power, I’d guess if it were man made, it would be the latter ?

Cheers.

Well it isn't really working if it's to get rid of either is it....🤣

• Like 1

The thought of white people going to the Notting Hill Carnival makes me want to throw up.....i dont have any real problem with them having blackface only events,committees,awards and whatever else they have......in a multiracial society every group should be entitled to their own " safe space "..........but to see whites going to watch them have a stab off and joining in with the degeneracy almost brings sick up into my mouth !

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, gnasher16 said:

The thought of white people going to the Notting Hill Carnival makes me want to throw up.....i dont have any real problem with them having blackface only events,committees,awards and whatever else they have......in a multiracial society every group should be entitled to their own " safe space "..........but to see whites going to watch them have a stab off and joining in with the degeneracy almost brings sick up into my mouth !

Bruv embrace the culture! You should be enriched by this cultural diversity, do pride ,then the carnival, I'm sure you'll love it ! 

7 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

I completely agree, makes you realise how f****d things are.

• Like 1